Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

How spirituality cures depression

This came from oranum.com in a blog entry.

How Spirituality Heals Depression
written by Oranum

How Spirituality Heals Depression

It doesn't feel great when you’re sad. Now, imagine being diagnosed with depression. Depression is a sad day multiplied by a million with no certain end to it. This is exactly why many who are diagnosed with the psychological condition strive to and hopefully do everything indeed in order to find cure for their state of being.

Of course, we have modern medicine to help us out. But how effective is modern medicine? Not very many confirms it is very effective in this case. The "cure" is often temporary and limited to the physical self. Depression is more than just a physical condition. There is a spiritual component that modern science might tend to ignore unfortunately.

Studies have shown that depression, along with other psychological conditions, increase when there is a decline in religious or spiritual observance. On the other hand, people who are spiritual tend to be healthier on a physical, emotional, and psychological level. Depression is reportedly more common among people who ignore their spiritual needs.

People with anxiety and depression have some key requirements. They need to feel secure and they need to escape the depressive self. This can happen only when they connect with a reality that is larger and harmonious.

We are made to be spiritual

Research has shown that our brains do possess inbuilt mechanisms to help achieve such a connection. In other words, we are made to be spiritual. But, in a competitive, consumerist and biology-inclined world, we are trained to avoid anything remotely related to spiritualism.

Depression is a disease of the mind and it is only through the path of spirituality that we can gain control over it. There are many spiritual paths that led to healing, but the most basic and easiest is meditation. Meditation will help you focus on the positive events in your life. The first and most primary form of meditation exclusively focuses on self-healing.

This involves focusing the mind. The focus itself can be on your body, your breathing, a prayer, or even a hymn. You can also focus on metaphorically clearing out your depressive emotions. With regular mediation, you will soon notice the positive changes that take place in your body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *