Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Some new magic

Here is some idea that I ran across, that recently just occurred for me. So I was aware of things and knowledgable enough to make things work out. This is what I noticed.

Normal idea:

Connection; The modem reconnects or connects solidly by feel or fee. The modem works despite what occurs to it.

sell; I get paid for the product I sold on ebay.

church ladies; the mayfair heights church ladies arrive today if possible with good luck. Dienne gets better, then finds that she doesn't need to be in the hospital.

plan for next day; wake up and undress then weigh myself. Then make my plan for eating, after that I will relax to music and take a bath. After the bath, I will get exercise done and wait for the mail. Then go with what comes naturally. Go to the bank and deposit funds. Then place the funds in my paypal account, if the sell goes through I will ship the product and come home from mail center. Then relax by what I do.

Whatever; the paypal credit is handled better and is fixed.

En; at the end things are done and fix themselves.

en this; the need is there and finds a way to create the point.

eruption; eruption of energy and lava, that happens soon enough. This can be hastened by a spell: ilya casta orta-lick sirya = cause a raise in lava flow.

marshmallowy goodness; This is where you use marshmallow extract in your drink or shake, it promotes good health and settled feelings.

Some spells

The shift spell; think you are linked to the area and feel things change and shift around. This is how they do things as they think to shift.

olor ilya viirin et-kuinu-va olor soma = Wake up from dream state. ilya is pronounced [il-ee-a] and soma is pronounced [some-ah].

en olor olorson = end the prospective person or things such as roaches.

ilya viirin ui hampa ma = no delay in mail or things that are there.

ilya viirin ui hampa centa = no delay in communications that are there. Think of the communication or conversation to stimulate by stating spell.

illi viirin quer-ala-va urra valto hya alma = turn good from bad luck or wealth. Hya is pronounced [hee-a].

cu nsuna = cure insomnia. Atleantian spell pronounced [c-uh n-soon-ah].

baking magic; this where you think of the eed and bake to perfection. As you think the idea the food will do the point the idea manifests with. This is done by feel.

illi viirin quer-urra valto mina alma a ala-valto = turn bad luck into good luck.

illi viirin luith talantass = spell researching.

illi viirin tap-in baur ana osp = stop smoking. Think of the person to effect as you state the spell.

cant cys = spell research, pronounced [cant sis]

bureau cladesc en = end the government shutdown. this is similar to u-bureau cladesc for no government shutdown. This is the end. This is pronounced [bury-you clade-s-c ee-n].

me uyn t fm tyi = I win the radio contest. This is pronounced [men oo-in t fmm tin-in].

me emyn bij t fm tyi nau = I get awarded by the radio contest. Pronounced [men emm-in by-j t fmm tin-in nay-un].

writing stuff

libby thing: the bow, the arrow, the archer, the target, the angle and the whistle art thou. all that is outer creation other than god is beyond you. functioning as a an organic machine experiencing the universe, then not being aware of it is a matter of choice in the 21st century. anything that reaches the speed of light cannot have a body; and the velocity of univere's expansion  is faster than the speed of light. so everything has actually happened, we're falling behind in the present tense.

the further we look, the older we reach everything that is under time's influence is traceable in matematical codes. when I move my arm, it is logarithmically explicable. that way we go beyond time by gazing beyond billions of lightyears away, we see the birth of the stars and till that day everything has been a continuity of powerpoint slides happening in the present tense. though everything experiences the present in its own time.

I mean, in the whole universal context singular actions may not change the big picture in their own quantumary ways. that is because the gravity is the deal. the world-decorating is on earth, yet they do not know the 'decoration'; those voyagers in ocean do not know the ocean. they don't know that they shoot the arrow of purpose, no one knows why, neither the bow, nor prey 7 heavens and the earth, and all that dwellth inbetween they do not know of.

yet they are sailing everyday and night that is the way of the worlds, some of them templed their souls beneath the belt of orion on the same direction towards the Eastern Star, the dıgi the dog' during the rising sun of the capricorn some of them bathed under stars during the lunar eclipse some of them did not do anything, as it was sabbath many of them did not do anything, either as the simulation overwhelmengly got them in the very first beginning, those who live by the sword die by the sword. -libby

Well whats weird for me is the aura trick, this is where you think of what you want to be perceived and then the aura projects the idea. Seeing through someones aura trick is seeing through illusion, that is true sight. The seeing of the moment that you direct by idea being spoken. Then the idea is known about and things are okay. However, the illusion can be directed into created reality or to be real. just suggest that you see and perceive the reality for what is there. That is in what's there for all the moment in time. So what you think is spoken isn't always what is said, or what is worn is worn and perceived differently. This is the aura trick in idea. -SH

within the matrix

definitions: (skip to end)
jedy = thaw; melt or melting moment where ice turns to water.
jody = askance: questionably; questionable point that you think about.
cos = because
lig = live; living moment (this could even bring someone into a living dream state)
eit = legit; energy hit or exit point
oo = cool
so = snow
cys = sis
adyo = hooked; addicted

Well that's all for now, so I hope you enjoyed this, that is where I say ciou and farewell, so this is good-bye for now I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *