Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

some interesting ideal

This is some idea that I thought of by feel. This I can create with what I have and work with suggestion. Feel free to use it, if you can.

Personal; this is personal because you make it personal. If you think to make things selflessly then things will work out better.

Orajel; instant relief. At least this effects teeth, so this may be enough for the idea to work.
I hope it is.

This works; if you have to depend on a product, then this will work. However I hope to fix my teeth and deal with the situation once and for all. Wish me luck.

This; this is a repeat moment, so disregard the orajel idea. I think I will do things by meditation instead.

canc; the cancellation of things you don't need.

1209; this is what I will earn by feel. So I don't dread the moment, I live with the idea.

The moment; the moment where you sense time drag on is over, time will now move along quickly and quietly from this point on done with idea by sense alone. Restlessness dissipates into energy and things continue on smoothly.
..
The end; the end it is. This is my ending. Think about the idea.

Get along; people get along with each other and respect each other's property. This happens by feel, if nothing else.

Replacement; So one thing mentioned or in thought can replace another similar thing in mind that is done. Think about it. Eating while exercising; try not to eat as you exercise. This allows you to work off the excess, this is done so your without building up more from eaten calories.
I impeach you; I the creator impeach you from the office you hold. That's what this says, so it's only done to those that deserve the point.

Worry; I no longer worry over anything. However I do not break anything, intention wise.

Won't; if you say won't, then you will if necessary.

Mail; Think now you can do what you want. So the mail comes earlier today and delivers my mail. Today the mail comes early. So basically whatever delays the mail does not delay it in post.

Idea; the point is allowed and what you do is allowed for by feel. So things seem good, if natural as can be expected.

This means things are allowable and the feeling I have is what will alert me to what exists. This is what exists for you here, if you need to be here then you are here without anxiety. I don't mind things and I don't mind the silence or non communication.

Mail today; the mail runs early today and I get my packages today and tomorrow if possible.

More fit; stronger and less weight.

Thought; the thought is what creates what you need by idea being thought about.

Money; I regain in funding what I spent on Herbalife.

Sheila; she no longer hears people's or dogs thoughts. She however does ask me to go to the store for things.

Thanks; the idea is gotten across, thank you for participating in my blog. After this is normal idea that went on.

Magic game; the magic game is ended, think of what you want and your sun conscious or subconscious can make things happen. Otherwise think of what you want and you can make things happen.

Youe; this can help with the stolen goods thing.. state youe. Pronounced yow-uh-eh, then the situation should fix itself with some action done by you.

Chodding with KK; Think of anything that messes up your life or energy, then state KK thinking the Latin meaning will be done. That is kill, cut and chop. That cuts out the problems.

Money flow; There's a spell that causes money to flow to you, it's another free formed one except that it's easy to state. The spell is duin. Pronounced do-in.

Do; Do is yet another Latin misnomer..It stands for die off in Latin. Not intended or intented as that in English. It ceases and can kill anything. If you want to use it safely, think of what you want to stop and think the Latin meaning of do as you state do.

Youi; The idea this does is to regain double or triple the money that you spent. Yeah it is worth the point to say the effect.. so that is why there is a free formed spell that does this too, the spell is youi. Pronounced yowl-uh-in.

Church ladies; they either come or don't come today. If they don't, they come next week. That is done for sure.

How to do relaxing; this is how you realize things and relax, sometimes done while doing things. The skill is done by thinking of your idea and listening to music.

Then either writing it or making realization by needing the point known. This is what happens when you listen to the right music as you stay still or go do your thing. Then when doing your thing.

You can realize the feeling you had when relaxing and your response of the body is relaxing yet again. Simple yet easily done if you do things to practice the idea. So enjoy your day while doing this.

Dr appointment; then the Dr will see me early and I get the shot earlier. This happens with no extra stress.

Thought; this is where we are meeting and doing things. Despite the bad idea, things work out for the better.

Mail; the mail today comes earlier than usual. No stress occurs to people.

Mail next day; the mail comes earlier than usual.

His worker; his worker will wait for him. However the wall of Mexico and USA is considered with funding support.

Fund raising; my fund raising is a successful endevour, this is with no stress.

Refreshed; I feel refreshed and think I can do what I need to do.

Eislug; either eat a slug or do things by feel.

Here; I am here. Don't fight me now.

Unaging; I am unaging physically by what I do or suggestion. The suggestion, "I unage the aging that I age." This will work for you, that works as though an affirmation.

Andrew's mom; she turns around and decides to allow Andrew's medical marijuana. She at least returns his keys to the car.

S'well; the body doesn't swell up in weight. So what occurs after this is interest only, so enjoy your day and work well with things that come. Ciou and farewell by feel. Goodbye.

Definition
Awake; those that are aware and awake don't ask until things are reasonable.
Aware; in termittent fasting, fast or eat less two days in the week. This intermittent fasting is with 420 calories per those two days.
Bug = Bulg; bulge
Fet = Fart; person or gaseous odorous scent
Bare; lake, pool
Invisible; reverse
Inverse; unseen
Invert; house
Live; exist
I; interesting
Will; create
Work; make
Shifted; translation
Buzz; news, cut
Pesk; pesky, bills so n pesk ends the pesky moment.
Tact; tacit moment
"."; End or ending that you think.
Larceny; written bad checks or something done that's illegal.
Tea; this
Petition; a point on a piece of paper that details your need.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience in my life, My name is laura peggy, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Miller on Facebook who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Adodo, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i had that from him, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many lady are at there with the same problem of my but i tell you today that there is a solution for it.for anyone who need his help here it is Email adress (AdodoAdodospellcaster@gmail. com )or Whatsapp him on +2349067952280 or call 09052479806


    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *