Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

General effects

This text is from daily living and covers several days in time. Feel free to use the idea presented as suggested thought to your subconscious.

Shawn; he gets over his cold.

Think; the thought you have will create what you need.

Creator; this is the idea, that creates by the power of thinking and the god or angels. The angels are people sending a message, sometimes. So I think this deserves a point by feel that the spirit does what is required to make things work out.

Fusion; Metroid fusion is a good video game. The real effects is where you state something, then by focusing you can alter your dna and battle for energy. This is how the idea will work a manifest.

Andrew; he shows up and with his dad, then we go to eat.

Mail; mail today comes early on and I get what is coming.
Ankh; this spell creates a point that you need or honking occurs. This works with or without an actual ankh. However this sometimes just creates a honking sound.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual and I get what I expected sometime.

Think; think a point and you create some idea especially if you need something.

If; if he or she gets better, then I can guarantee this will create a meeting. Enjoy in yourself. This is a point to the past.

Healing; It's a minor incantation, think of healing and state Hale as you imagine the person healing up or being normal. Otherwise you may think of healing the person and some god creates the effect. That god you recite by name into doing what you think or feel. That's my healing incantation.

Another way to heal; This is how you imagine the effect, if you imagined yourself holding out a hand with golden rays hitting the damaged area and stated "Hale" as the thought came into focus. The disease goes into recession.

Diabetes damages the foot for some reason. Some feet have been in a constant state of degredation and healing for years.  foot became infected about a month ago and didn't tell anyone.

The penicillin approach basically stops the bacteria from being able to reproduce, which makes it much easier for the body to eliminate the infection. So in 10 days and 30 250mg tablets the infection will be gone.
.
Inner world exploration; Yea I create things with my inner world. So I could explore using what I learned about worm holes.

So sometimes I use aura shift myself. Think to shift with the aura energy and you go to where you think or feel to go by feel, or the use of the spirit. This is done, so i know and am aware of things.

Mail; the mailman even delivers mail labelled with the sendee name spellhawk corrant.

Thought; Think and you will know, no weight gain occurs by feel.

Get; I get what I can and things for real work themselves out. So a penny is a gift, the idea is luck is gotten by what you do with it. The penny lifted up will grant you luck, this is especially true if you work for something and the tales side is down as you lift up the penny. The penny tales side up will turn bad luck if flipped over to show the heads. This is lore of the penny.

Mail and Clayton; the mail comes earlier today or tomorrow and Antwaine Clayton responds to my texts or calls.

Thought; Everytime I think this thought that I can relax, I am relaxing by feel as I do things or just sit and sometimes lay down to meditate.

Definition
Crossing; travel
Cross; travail, traveling by feel as you think to work with what is there.
Crass; gross or something similar.
Ankh; honk
Hypo; low
Hyper; high
Bitch; female, this is used as in English where es is plural.
Nost; not or note something done.
This; anything
That; anyway
Um; women or woman
Umlay; less weight otherwise woman's weight.
Lay; weight
Ee; recipient
Shop; steal or buy
Leave; walk
Ban; reject
Work; create
Time; make or stop by
En; the end
Ausp = Auspicious; the moment of clarity within any situation.
In; made
The; time by feel
Frulyn = Conservative; save money or save up
Lib = liberal; free, liberal intuition.
ViulaXtret = Vanilla extract
Els wyr = else where, else were.
Cna; can or senile senility.
Zao; zero or no that is if negative is 0. Sorta like stating no roaches.
Okau; ok or okay.
Zeo; ha cking cough or smokers cough.
Zea; the end of the hacking cough.
Reno; again number, against.
Scalp; sell off the street.
Dank; wet or damp
ery = Arrive; arrival

This completed the list, so I a m going to go now. Ciou and farewell until later. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *