Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 5, 2018

Things to think about

These are things to think about, what you think will happen no matter what you say. This means that you won't do something, that you say if you don't think you will do it. So I think this is where things are a possible source, think and you know them. Living or not.

You can see the general idea that uses salt or pink salt, added to a blender cup with water mixed in and added to the mixture. This was blended to form white peaks due to magnetism or magnets strapped to the blender cup sides. This was done in the presence of others sometimes, to prove that it was effective. So that if they wanted to try it then they could. Otherwise they didn't attempt the idea out unless necessary, that was with this as an idea: set is the point by themselves, this is done by what occurs in effect by use. This is also where you think and create what you need. So think about what you want and you could get what you wanted.

This is where white peaks are healthy, although you can do a similar thing with egg whites and sugar blended together, again this is with whatever salt you choose with water and possibly sunflower lecithin (for more foaminess) blended to magnetism for a few minutes. I believe this is where the white peaks and foaming are what counts in life as a balancer, that is to cause equal brain patterns and thinking with brain activity by a better working perspective. This means it elongates life and makes easily thoughts to become equal amongst both sides of the brain. This was called Ormes or Ormus with white gold powder.

That is one truly effective mixture. So if you think to use it, you boost your metabolism and meta ability. This ability is boosted, that is done by the effect of concentration and focus improvement. This is an effect overall, thought effect increases by what I noticed when I tried it, so I think this will work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *