Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Reality

This is done as a reality based on the point of reality and things listed here will create results by stating them or the point you want to state sometime somewhere.

Bulb; a large Human with a large stomach and higher weight. Otherwise a lightbulb.

Bear; a bear of a person, a large Human with a strong form. Otherwise a strong bulb or an animal that likes hunting during the warm seasons and hi bernating during the cold seasons.

Conn; connection that remains active or can be reset and the modem will work. So I think the connection is there, the connection will be active and there by feel. So if there the internet connectivity is not on the blink again for the point until physically reset.

Repeat; repeatedly doing something ends when you realize it, the repeating ends itself sometimes without a hit. So when you think about it, it restores itself.

Tyll; this causes understood idea, pronounced tile.

Till; Till restores you from the bad that occurs.

Papi; this is poisoning by feel. Oh papu cancels it out and makes it so it didn't happen.
Those spells are unique to their kind.

Adop wighs; Adop repairs lines of communication even if icy conditions indicated by wighs. This is where weighs weighs in the motion and wighs puts the idea in place. Sometimes..it works by the point that doesn't last.

A roach; they don't mean progress in physical dreams and reality. Reigh kills them easily. Reigh Al kills all of them in the area.

Think and know; the idea would work except you need to know that the cold effects the wires adversely. So it makes things not working all the time. That is all for now.

Internet; the internet is u-verse. So I think it will sync up with the modem. Think this and the modem shall work.

Yah; Yah is a spell to get groups together. This includes hard to keep together groups. That works better with a weh to create group conjoining.

Ahn; Ahn heals the body of bad results.

Aen; Aen stops twiching as it is an aid to the nerves.

Aud; this blocks out with your personal attention what you don't like.

Yed; yes this is not a mispelling. So yed causes you to lose weight.

Air; Think air to blo k things out.
So wonder if you can use things to leave to another dimension literally? Yes you can, this is with a wah added to air like so, air wah. Think of where you want to go. After that.

Doubt ability; if you feel uncertain and make a statement, then the idea you had won't occur.

Forever; forever is cancelled out by stating do if a person or an if object.

Yau; Yau gets you in sync with the body.

St. Germaine; Saint Germain. The saint of magick.. He faked his own death so that he too could leave. So eventually he was able too.

Its other peoples memory that keeps us here apparently. The karma that we weave with others is what keeps us here.

Yah; If you wish  you could rejuvenate but something won't let you,  if you say yah then it will. Sometimes when something apprehends you when you say it.

Strange things may occur but you will be free. That's because it means "freedom".  So it makes it the way you want things. I don't really need to say it as I am free already.

Yeht; if things are building up, then for that think "yeht" and things clear up.

Dust; we're dust particles with a consciousness. So think about this as we're dust in the wind.

Surge; the surge may knock offline the modem, but it will connect stabilly.

Done; done is done so I might as well do something else, such as meditation and mantra work.

Definition
Pea; personal arrangements.
In; known things and results.
Ia = is; equal (to)
Ie = oh yah
As = ad
Belief;  believe
Believable; believed
Wighs; wait
Weighs; the moment you think into play, think about the moment and you know it's true meaning. I believe body weight is just one of the meanings thought of today. The other meaning is thought into action.
Aud; fraud
Iff = Metabolism; Metabolism is a speed of processing, that's all it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *