Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 5, 2018

thoughtless reactions

Here are some realistic thought of reactions to the idea of think the point and you create the point.

Dr appointment; they get to my appointment and call me in by feel. This happens sooner than normal.

Need; I do not need to eat or overeat anymore.

Aware; I am well aware of things to occur, so now all I do is wait or create to order and do what is necessary. So see you around and farewell.

Other things:
Weight loss; weight loss becomes easier. This is excepting the the things I wear.

Atlas v; Andrew Mcdowell and I get to see the su cessful launch of goe-17 that is goes-s. I saw the launch and was quite interested in the timed results.

Tf2; Andrew and andrews team wins no matter the color. This is without stress or tension on the players part. No matter what unless I am playing it, this is a point for Andrew..unless not taken advantage of by feel. However, andrew mcdowells team find it easier to win.

Weight; I lose weight instead of gaining it excepting item weight by feel.

Markup; offer something and then make it seemably good. Then you sell your idea or item as good, an if then this works in trade even though things are interesting or bad off.

Luck; my luck has turned good for once, so I might as well enjoy the outcome. I wonder what brought on the bad luck?

It's; it's okay to play a game but it not okay to react to people as if they were in the game. So I think I will wait my turn and work with others on the basis of fair idea. This will be my fun for the day.

He's here; wait on him and work with his idea or situation as he presents the moment. Think and you know what to do.

Definitions
Ith = pith, pit, with (idea)
It = relate, related idea, the point is known by related feel and showable by the third eye pinneal gland. Just focus to gnow and you gnow by feel unless you don't need to know.
Ola = hola, hello
Jok = good (joke)
Gu = girl
Bo = boy
Bran = brain

Other things
Li; like the moment to work with things that make sense. This is how I make sense sometimes, so some would work with things if I proffer them. Well I don't if I don't proffer.

Easy; if it's an easy route then take it. If it is then it is okay.

Coin; this is a coin hex where you pick up a coin for luck. Pick up a tales sided coin off the ground and you have some bad luck coming, pick up a heads sided coin from the ground and you have good luck.

Side; the side is the thing or item appearance of one flattish area.

Idea; some point pointed out and you paid attention to the details or idea.

The point; the point is the idea you react to till you don't need to do things.

Sleep; the putting off time and sleeping the moment away is think of sleep, and focus on the back of your brain to cause time to pass away.  Now to wake up, think your awake and the brain becomes aware.

An effective thing to do with this is weight loss instead of sleep till a point, this is where you think gradual weight loss till a decided point to stop at by feel. This is despite what you eat instead of passing the time.

This way this effects by lowering the weight over a period of time. The weight doesn't come back onto you either.

Good luck; good luck comes with me and Andrew Mcdowell and team have good luck too. So Andrew and team wins when he plays.

Computer; I manage to fix the problem on my client elvis's computer.

Money; the money I earn goes toward things so this means you get what you can. This is the end of thoughtless reactions. So I will ciou and farewell till next time, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *