Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Final text

This is the final text that I remember, for now I am aware and awaiting things to come. This is just things that need to come by feel. Feel free to use any of this as a magic chant or druid spell.

I; I believe that things can be or are done so things can continue until not necessary.

Am; I am aware and am a point to remember.

Done; done and gone by now. I will not bother him again.

PayPal credit; the system goes through my account and raises the limit automatically.

Hunger; I am no longer hungry by addition, subtraction or association.

The sequence; if they bring in cookies we don't eat it unless we exercise it off.

The creation; think and know by what is there. Create as you need the effect is there for those who need it. The creation is ended by fixation and ideal situation.

Time; time to fix in idea what is necessary to make sense.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual, things work out easier by feel.

Think; think of the moment and it could occur for you if you need it to happen.

Release; think of the smell or idea as though a person or releasable energy and then state or think, "you are released."

Then the smell or idea dissipates away by feel. Leaving the pure, better smell that isn't unwashed or unbathed.

Negan; the actual negan gets killed and leaves the negan group to fend for itself, which disbandons after the fact.

Earnings; I earn at least 10 dollars by the end of the week.
Then 40 dollars by the end of the month. Things work out in the end.

Objects; objects aren't the measure of ones wealth, actual funding is so this is the important idea to realize.

Magic cure; on the infected or bad area draw or trace an inward pointed spiral and apply ointment if necessary. Use of essential oils is possible as an ointment.
Think of an inward spiral being there and do exercise for the weight loss to be effected faster. However it may take a day to fully effect the body weight loss.

Testosterone; if hearing "getting fatter" then you get thinner and testosterone restored.

Anime download; when I look, there will always be available anime that I seek. I am successfully downloading the anime with no problems.

Maria; she will last at least a year as manager. So will the next manager, if any. Who loves the anime "graves of the fireflies".

Prejudice; there is no prejudice anymore, people respect each other.

Sharing; this is all there is, that is all this is so think to accept.

Nympho; no longer a nymphomaniac he does normal things.

Psych; ask psychologist or psychiatrist for updated mental health report.

Cravings; think of a way to deal with things and sit in focus, stand or lay down and think of things. Then the cravings should disappear.

The day; I will do what is necessary, think of things and work with others. I will save my money as well so I have money for later. Things settle down.

Maria; she isn't so tired that she can't drive home and avoid an accident. So I will ciou and farewell till next time, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *