Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 19, 2018

text idea

This is a text listing of idea and events that are possible to be usable as some magic is involved.
.
I seem to have it; I think of things to get and see reason that I have it. If I need it I seem to have it. I don't seem to have a bad scent though or things that I want to keep.

Natalie; she's a beauty that I saw out side some window.

Off; off the mark or on the mark I am well prepared ahead of time.

Xmas and birthdays; I am buying gifts early this year so I don't have to worry about missing out on giving gifts or exchanges.

May; may Andrew go on his way by fee or feel to improve his life. He was a sweetheart and will be missed. All I can say is that I got to help him out in the end.

Something; as long as there is something to do, i think things will go well. So if not, I can find something to occupy my time.

Bless you; used for when someone sneezes. This means things will work out for them in the end.
In the end; the ending that I'd want to occur.

Definings:
Stahn; stan, land, staring, to stand in or for
Noll; nohl, naive, inept person
Ronn; runt, small person
Roam; go, drive, wander

Other things:

Uu-nohl; smart person that's not stupid.
I unno; I dunno, I don't know

Think; the point is made, you don't have to live it anymore. So think positive for a positive result.

Dentist; they find no new holes to fill and there is enough novacane used for the job. The dentist does a good job. The fillings stay in the tooth. No more fillings will be needed.

Russia; they back down and make amends for actions.

Margaret; she gets an apartment at Palo Duro.

Awareness; I am aware for known is the idea I would do or think.

Love; think of the person and work with the idea that you can get somewhere with the point. Do this enough and they respond lovingly or doing things with respect to you.

Hypoglycemia; low blood sugar moments no longer.

Allowance; I am allowed time and things that occur, so think and work with what naturally comes by fee or feel.

He; he that thinks he can visit every day is not going to visit me. That is all.

Frustration; he or she can't take out their frustrations on me.

Uu-gout; this is the removal of excess farting or gout reduction by feel.

Hunger; I no longer feel hunger for the rest of the day.

The place of smoke and no rest; I am no longer in the place of smoke and no resting. So however I entered it is undone with idea.

Maria n Gloria; their meeting ends soon for today. Maria does the inspections.

Payment; I get paid enough to cover my costs twice over. Thinking things through I manage my funds better no matter what. I start earning more money, enough to cover for my lifestyle. This happens by the power of the angel haaiah and by using the spirit madkarna.

Mark; he considers his job easy enough to do.

Store; someone comes and opens the store for people.

Evening; the celebrations were great, the St Patrick's day was good and each person involved has released pent up emotion and feelings. Such release would cause a rainfall the day after.

Return; I return on the point, although on return I do what I can. Time to go now, ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *