Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Thinking for idea

These are lessons I learned from the walking dead. The cable TV show. I know I was one of them and then I was a walking dead person. So that counts for something, right?

The point I think is created by the creator and then the idea manifests results if you need the results to manifest. The link of energy is thought and manifest by the idea.

So I don't normally do what is mentioned unless I want to do so. That is the way out of the orgonne.

That is the way orgonne works. The orgonne link by feel is the mind or more likely the pinneal gland. So using orgonite as a focus point, this is some idea of the orgonne.

By feel is the idea of you knowing things before the moment or your capable of making things work as though your psychic or you fee or feel good.

This is where orgonite is stones and gemstones in a clear solid mixed with metal bits. The orgonne is the instruction of programming that is there set into being made or that you could say is mentioned.

Think: think thinking thoughts; you can think the thinking by thoughts that are there.

Think; to make this work, think a point to work with reality and then make a thought serve a purpose so you know things work out, think the thought that works for you.

Thinking; the thinking point by a point is where a point exists by the fee or feel and you know things that are there.

Thought; the thought exists something, an as this existed somewhere other things can exist as well.

Reefs; the australian coral reefs don't bleech themselves white anymore.

Climate change; the climate change decreases by feel and things come back to normal.

The normal feel; The normal feel is just the idea that your able to sense if you sense the words of what's going on if necessary.

Glimmer stone; this stone you can hold and focus your thought by feel, thinking to change the state of an object from within or change things from without you. So we had a glimpse by thinking to use the glimmer stone.

You are the master of yourself, you master your mind or don't bother trying. That is all for this or some other point. Enjoy your day.

Scent; the scent is cleaned up that cleared up and things don't smell.

Area; the area you are supposed to go-to you get to by feel. Think and you know what you get.

Things; things go well and work themselves out. Think and you know the point that's going on. You know how to deal with things and things are what they are. This is usually by fee or feel. The end.

Roaches; they no longer eat plastic and styrofoam or any food as you spread poison to them. This is a thought in practice.

USSR russia; the dictator that runs Russia is stepping down and no longer dictator.

Taliban; no longer exists.

Isis; the isis group that goes to terrorize no longer exists here.

Smoking; this no longer has the effect of lung disease or death by disorder. This has a euphoric effect instead.

Make noise; that gets attention to yourself or the area, this is where you can think to work away from the area and then go rush in on the person by feel unless you don't need to attack him.

Find; finding things out your aware of the idea, then you know that this is true to it's word if it occurs to someone that you observe.

Regret; instead of regret go do something about things.

The thought; I think I will settle down and work with people. Now I know their safe, they are no threat. Thinking a point, your aware of things that you can do.

This is made obvious by the creator thinking the point so your aware and know things by what is done with fire or life. If you look into a flame of a candle, thinking of what you want to see then you can see the idea.

However that sight is, this means you can also cause manifest by feel with the flame by drawing fee or fae to the area. This is with the power of the flame.

Then if curious ask a question or state an idea, place need to your feeling of need by feel. Then the fae will do the deed if they think the need necessary enough.

The show; the show is watched. However the point by fee or feel is done.

The point; the point is there and really works for you, so no going against it as you go for it. That is unless you need to do things by feel. This is an idea for the idea is sometimes done.

The friend; the thriving idea is a trade of some sort with no blows to happen that's great. I think however, your screwed if you think all that will work to your defense.

Strategy; the strategy is there, use is things you know will work. Think and you will know to get ahead. This is their thought, not ours so think about what you want and the creator will make by feel.

What you wish for is done sometimes by idea being spoken or wanted. The world does drive people crazy, but most will survive by the feel.

This; this will make work fun by easy thought and work is done by you. No lesson is really taught.

Healing; healing is easy and done by what is faith; healing with ability or idea to be made with some point.

Thinking; think with a point or a word to create that idea you have by the subconscious using the pinneal gland. Think before you do things so you won't get in trouble.

Life work; This is a way to work with life as life is energy by activity. Think or feel to create better by relaxing with relating by thinking to work with what comes near. This was my life work on the real past life of a person whom I think I was with the walking dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *