Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Something to do

This is something that can be done with orgonne. Thinking to use the orgonite as a buffer for energy as though a relay were in use. The point is done by feel or thought.

I used this to cause my brother to give in and do things not normally done, just by this means was this done but I won't use this if unnecessary.

The buffer; the energy that you think to a machine, if used, can return to you and you will feel energized so this is like a biofeedback machine.

Pinneal third eye; Where you can think of the use and the subconscious guided by the pinneal gland creates an this is by what you feel or think.

Leavetaking; I can leave even if owed as a point or response is due.

Quickening; For machined events: the event is quicker or things finish up quickly without machine burnout. For people: energy from water being looked at, this is as you "think" to the cup or liquid and that energy is applied by drinking it.

End; the end is done so think and you know what you can do.

Disruptions; no unnecessary business or there need occurs.

End is there; there is a need met unless you think of something else, this will do. Now to send it. Sent and farewell to those that wanted it. Now on to doing what I was doing unless dangerous, then I will do something else.

Chris Bowie; he finds what he looks for and calls to inform me of the idea. This is if he can and if not then no problem things work out.

Payments; I, Chris m, won't have to pay for anything except for that which I want. That is all there is to this.

Chris m; I don't cut people off in communication by fee or feel.

Things; things are found where they are and when enough time is allowed for by fee or feel.

Ricardo; despite his excitement his medicine works right and he leaves Denise alone. So think and things work out.

The right one; the right one is the correct one and this works to the point you do things with it.

The end; the ending is the point everything is set correctly and that is all. Otherwise it doesn't happen.

Crashing; this all will go crashing down on her head, to say the least, and I will not be effected by this affair. So I think this is a good point to do what I need to stay out of the way and not bother people.

Effect; the effect is simple, think and you may get what you want. Otherwise you are right, I do what I do best. Work with you and as you request, I sometimes can do things.

Food; I avoid excessive food and this includes sweets. I don't eat or drink things with high "fructose" corn syrup. That is what I think I will do for now.

This is done as I eat less and work the weight off by enough exercise. As a point to do things right, I will start right now and do this to lose excessive weight.

This is the end; the end of the idea or world as I know it, the world awash with flooding and area not livable. The places old and nearly broken down.

That is what I saw in a vision when I went to focus on learning the future. I hope it doesn't come to pass. I will just go on living normally till I can't and I end up dead for some reason. That's truly what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *