Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Something else

This is something else, I can't imagine the effort it took to get this idea to work. But this is a biofeedback machine where the orgonne I made buffered, this is just as though energy was working through the wires and the systems were backed. This is empowered by the orgonite I have, so that seems to have worked. Just think a thought you want done at the orgonite and maybe touch it if you think it, then it will occur as the sun will buffer things like thought energy naturally.

Think and work; work with others is easy for what is there and you create with this by what is possible. Otherwise create with what you think is necessary.

Think and serve; serve a purpose and you know the people around you respect you for what you do. This is a point to do things and explain by feel so people understand you. So think and you know what to do.

Think and see; think and you can see the point to the area. Thinking to act you can create what you wish.

Think and service; think to be of service and you service the point with a point to do if needed. Think not to do things and you won't do what's unnecessary.

Contact; I no longer have fear of touching and contact. So I think I will do things else.

Passing; the inspection is passed for my room by Tracy today so I think she will be fair.

People; they don't mind me doing what I do. I don't get people fired.

I think; so I think that I am well off and doing what I should do.

Weather; I am aware so I think, this is a point to create things or work with the point.

Computers; my computers aren't taken away from me, no matter what I do.

Think tank ii; the thought of ending of the think tank. This is the thought of point you think about and leave to go do something by what you think is necessary.

Thought tank; the thought you use by stating or thinking is at a drink or food item is what energizes the food or drink.

Energization; use of copper or salt in water and energizing it creates more energy that's tapped as though stored in the body energy were used.

Tappable; think your need and tap the object, this is done while realizing that it will work if you think this will. The tapping offsets your energy offset into the item, and working with it allows it to work right.

Thought; In the thought you have is energy, thinking to send energy allows water or drinks to feel colder and If done enough the drink is heavier.

Thinking the thought will happen makes it occur, however you want it to happen, this at least is in the subconscious mind an using the third eye or pinneal gland causes things as well.

That's if you want the effect at all or drink it and otherwise irl you won't get an effect except for the extra energy. So think for your energy, if you so want or need it then.

So this is an experiment end, ended by feel. Just as this returns your energy, that means the energy you expend returns by three times back. So I think if usable then the effect could happen.

This is just as you feel it could and the even is seeable in a flash vision. The point is mute however, the third eye can show you anything. Think it will do something and sometimes things will happen.

So you can use thought as instruction and if the events don't materialize, then that means your just going to get energized by working with the drink and drinking it gives you the energy of the drink as well.

That's good enough though, right? Feel free to leave a comment with your ideal if you think you have anything useful to contribute. If time permits I may be able to put it up for display here on the blog. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *