Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 23, 2016

New orgonne II

New orgonne is after this, as in your over and eager then gone. That is from this lifetime. So read as you want to know. This uses the ruleset of new then overeager then gone. So think if you want to apply it for yourself. This is an endpoint for some here that was plotted a year or more back. This is what I thought up.

Overheating; the device doesn't overheat.

The enticed; the enticed aren't enticed or enticeable.

Roaches or other bugs; I do not eat like the bug or I don't eat if near it by the feel.

Snow; think of a pattern then feel the area temperature, the cold if there causes you to experience snow.

Reiki; think of the area to effect and think energy goes there, this is done as you focus energy with a thought to goto a chakra point or area long enough to do your thought. Otherwise you can think energy to the aura.

See the body knows what to do with it to heal by feel or thought. Think no extra energy goes to the area to create the basic idea of slenderness. This I think applies to people that want to appear slender. So think and you are aware.

ULA; their launch goes well. This is without a problem. So think and you realize what things are for by fee or feel.

Merindy; this works for peter paul as well so when she or he says it hurts or it "hurts" all over it doesn't. So think and as you are away think to go somewhere you want to go, this is in an end you decide to have means you have no fear.

Heather n Danny; they both recover from their illness. No stress happens to get to them. This means your important enough to work with by feel. Unless you don't want to be worked with or something else happens then, you get what you wanted and that is to be left alone.

Gone; I am left alone or gone from the area, thinking to make the time work for me. I think I created a monster of a headache, so I will rest now that I can.

Rested; Now I rested I can think straight and do what I need to do. Take care of things. So things work out if they are or what I think is this is an excellent time to escape.

Everette pruitt; he leaves me alone. I remain unharmed near him and he either gets evicted or leaves to move out by himself. Otherwise a manhunter goblin takes him in the middle of the night. He disappears and doesn't come back.

The endpoint; he's evicted and I will figure out a way to do it in the end. This will take a short while so bear with it.

The church lady's; dienne comes today with my gift. This is sooner than later.

Mae; she remains slender no matter what she does. Things work out for her in the end. She isn't stressed out.

Noe; I am aware, so I know what is coming. The point the day exposed is not done if illegal. So this is where I am aware.

Everette; he isn't afraid to take his strong dose of medication. He gets the food he needs.

Lisa; she gets her meds taken and appreciates life.

Aid; aid is given to where it is needed and sometimes when it is needed. Unless for climate change, if for climate change its given when its needed.

Time en; the time of the end is near, so think of the time to watch it. I have time at the end of this. So I think I will go work with people. That is all.

Observation; This is for the new year. What I think i will know, I will know so I will realize what is there by what occurs to me to observe. Think and you will know what this means. That is all the end is for by now.

New stuff:

The new; the new stuff naturally will fall after January comes around, but we will see what may come for when and where things occur.

Thinking; the thought occurs naturally that things are okay, thinking things through helps and things work out by themselves.

New; the new ideal situation is this, think and you know what is there by what occurs.

The thought; thinking a point you create by activity, other use is a point to make things work by what you do.

Existence; if there is a way then there is a point, think and you know the way unless you have other things to do. Things that work out are existent by a point of light. Other reasons do not count toward the whole unless you think they do, so think and you know what you can do. So ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *