Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Corrant dream II

The dream I dreamed the third time and think it might happen, this is where I was awaiting a death sentence and working in the yard and found my way free. Then I got caught and put to prison and the guard killed me in another attempt to escape. So I think I won't enjoy prison, but I know the interpetation to this dream.

Death Penalty
To dream that you are given the death penalty means that you need to reevaluate your life and the decisions that you are making. You are going on the wrong path. Alternatively, a death sentence means that you have a limited time to respond or to do something.

Convict
To dream that you are a convict suggests that some situation or relationship is making you feel restricted. You may be experiencing a loss of freedom in some area of your life. Alternatively, the dream represents your feelings of shame and guilt. This dream image is trying to tell you to stop punishing yourself.

To see a convict in your dream indicates that an aspect of yourself is unable to freely express itself.

Guard
To see an armed guard in your dream represents rational thinking. You are being cautious and practical.�The dream may also be on pun that you need to be "on guard" or alert about a situation.

To see a prison guard in your dream suggests that your belief and/or your way of thinking is restricting your own growth. Your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from experiencing life.

Imprisonment
To dream that you are imprisoned suggests that you are feeling trapped or unable to move beyond a certain point. Perhaps your outdated beliefs or old ways of thinking is preventing you from going forward.

Prison
To dream that you are in prison indicates that you are being censored in some area of your life. You feel that your creativity is being limited and that you are not allowed to express yourself.

To see someone else in prison in your dream signifies an aspect of yourself that you are unable to express freely.

To dream that you or someone is released from prison means that you need to make some major changes in your waking life. Eventually, you will overcome your obstacles

Jailbreak
To dream that you are breaking out of jail refers to your desire or need to escape from a restrictive situation or relationship. Alternatively, dreaming of a jailbreak means that you are refusing to accept the consequences of your actions.

Dreaming of breaking someone out of jail suggests that you are compromising your values or beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *