Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, April 1, 2016

several uses

thinking point or ideal; So when I know or go by feel to somewhere then, I think this will work so he or she feels at ease. So this will succeed. However if this is where I go then, agreements will be done or made if thought to seem agreeable.

nulle guilt tripping; no guilt trip exists as you think to exist with what is done. Accept, allow, then you know by what is there.

en: sometimes there is 25 in use about 160 lbs or less, a point your mind overwhelms the body is done so the body adapts to right the body harms by minerals. just get used to it as this won't last so think thin thoughts then, the ideal weight will slender you then you will become a less weighty person. sometimes there is a reason.

I think the think thoughts so the body changes by the spirit to what you need to seem by using your soul. this is by request to not be here seeya, as things go you know what the point is usually by feel. think then "so I didn't overspend in the legs."

this is thought to not get effected, thinking unsually by what you do or you don't act crazy if calm, composed with thought you use as this is an ideal that you do think thin thoughts. so I think this will work by what you do.

rememberance; the room number is 16, think the room number to remember it. angela stops ignoring my posts.
some affirmations:
I am slender
I am properous
I am eternally young
I now move to better place
I have a wonderful new relationship
I am my own personality
I love my body
I am filled with Love and affection
I am joyous, happy and free
I am totally healthy.
think then focus the ideal, think to create what you want by feel with focus to create as you think.
noma = no
endu = yaho, thank you yes
em no a = think, an en in known as fact this is true you are, where you want to go where you can enhance yourself by thinking to use a light with energy directed with energy. this is use of a difference or focuser item to create the effect of change with the ideal brain effect. so the ideal of power psionics is where you map effects that you direct energy to create by frequency.

 that is for energy or ideal effects an that is if you feel or sometimes can use this ideal. this allows you to shift by frequency, where you think then the area you think of otherwise is where you are going consciously then physically if possible to go. an another way to go is where think to end up. souls can create by creativity with memories or no repeat, spirits can create by the astral shell that is used as though experience. an no en en.

 what is the moment between nothing points?
think then a point exists to create with by feel. this a point that creates by the ideal, then creation is a thought you have or not thought by feel is the point. pointing something out you could point out something that you create that exists. otherwise known as some self thought, that exists what you will.

nothing is a thought that is what you think, this is use by feel that the ideal that exists by feel I create by spirit what is there. that means nothing is a point that exists what you think, with what occurs as indication to limitless nothingness. this indicates the point then that exists what you think, that is what exists is vindicated or makes obvious what is there.

an is es; think as you are go as you need to this is ended.

force hand; create as you think then focus the ideal, that is a point with nothing more to do if bored or you need things to do. then go look or work with the ideal. think to use energy shaped into a form of a pointed ideal or stated thing, with an imagined hand connected to a energy arm. that you can use the energy arm by what you think by the ideal that exists activity or movement. as though things move by what you consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *