Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Some effects

So what is the main point to life within a game? curiousity as really nothing. I wonder why some believe that the game is a portal to the life it depicts. Because it isn't always a game and look at the results as you try things shown. I experimented with this ideal as I thought to create a result then I created things by thinking I did the technique shown to me by the creator. This was easy as I thought to do things naturally but things were very sure with some non results.

I imitated the shield effects from the game just to check. This is like your there spiritually trying things out with me. So you appear where you think or go figure if your safe by thinking your not there. Think a game point then think an ideal, then you do or see by suggestion the ideal. That is how this works by psychology. Unsuperviser is the answer view as you think your unsupervised you will do anything, then you will do what you wish as though a want until sometimes someone is there.

kadishmahl kadishmahl padush padush; now things exist as they do or the point exists as you can imagine, so this summons a horse team where things are are rendering the immortal mortal, think to kill the body as the body shall not exist if you think to cease the ideal life or hex. as you pass the spirit back to the spirit realm then you can kill the body as a point if to no longer live as they exist where they exist as though a contract that, the soul can choose to no longer use as a point. this is based off of the value with trade.

thinking the point that exists you know what is there by what you think to do, activity for free as padimah padisha shumah as it isn't as you describe it. think no more to create some ideal is the translation, so I think to use this is to create creative as ideal. as you think like a subconscious that is activity of the brain subconsciously done so it is consciously done subconscious activity, otherwise actively done as you think the word conscious is used. as activity and the subconscious is actively done things made from a shuh or shoo-h.

ty for your help or whatever I did that was allowed so I think things like this are allocated to use as inert mass is energy that you convert by activity called exercise. this is activity x time = amout lost by ideal use of what you have. I believe this spell kills mummies. so think as you like if you want to work things out, then do so or I will stop with the mentions. toodles till later. try palidahm padhima padish padishmha for a unique type of reaction countered by emh palida padush nadisha, that the body has that releases energy that allows a point by experience that fades away. this is an effect that exists anything that you think to scare yourself with barely feel.

this helps things
http://spellhawk.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-were-ability.html

intense; think the intensity to fall away as you are aware of the less intense feel, as you think to use things while they are able to be used. so intenseity or not you are untense as you think to work or create by relaxation.

zanpakuto; by using the zanpakuto you're freeing the sword soul. Think To cause the energy soul of the weapon to free itself and form as you wish into what it would be without the weapon an as thou the soul was human or a being. This is done by talking at least mentally to the weapon, and suggesting to it to 'do what your instincts say to do. Free yourself and be as you should be not forced." All the while, putting forth a hand and imagining the hand pulling the weapon free. If you succeed, it should appear beside you or somewhere near you. This is how you can do this.

  Due note, if the weapon likes an you then, know its safe and it will attack for you and help you do what you think or need. If you think to attack then it will attack if you think it will attack you then it will, that is the nature of the soul blade. But if it dislikes the owner of the weapon for the owners' abuse, then it will attack the owner with the same abilities that the owner has added to its own self for use.
 
The soul of the weapon is part with the owner's soul. So, it shares with the owner its abilities and the link to the owner causes the owner to involuntarily share their abilities with the weapon soul. If your weapon soul becomes free, to get control of the soul of the weapon, fight it and defeat it into submission unless it doesn't fight you. This weapon soul is born on the usage of what you do with the weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *