Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Translocutio uo idea

   This is the translocution, in the thoughts of some insanity with him, or her is thoughts of the love of doing and idea with a thought of chocolate and sugar you can gain quick boosts an no more decent strength is by what you do in with thought energy. Then you get things and out to walk is done is with thoughts of abandon and with thoughts of money, you do decent things and then math it if you 'ou' use uo as an instance of device effect that is the thought stream to use of shifting as the stripping 'effect a portkey' is effect. This is to use the idea and is to make use of shifting in as the effect.

  This can use variables, shift with the electrons as the computer shifts you as to be where you earn money and shift back. This is with a mention by thought. You can think and you can do things as you can, do energy to know three variabled moments to shift around with thought. If you know the pattern, you know the pattern to complete as is you fix and go as in off. When you do this, act with quick dragon strength were you act intelligent as you can literally seem to be a living skeleton or skeleton into humanish. This is where every thing is dead, and things are not alive as if no ghosts and you no the idea if people that assumed there are unseen.

   As in you in a pattern vis in the pattern of life, as if you were here but wherever you were observing as if there. This is the idea of place in of what power that you shift and go, as this is in a spot you send energy to as a downward motion of the hand to stream you gift in thought by motion to weave. As you do so you can get things to do as you think, then you observe an 'thins' is the mention that makes things by hand to stream. Where you were, don't worry over damages or the effect is to wear off, and you become back as you turn back to normal. As in you come in to upper planes of existence, with feeling you get energy drawn to you as you draw from the plane identified, by observation as in itself you can make it so that you are able to stay someplace as if the conscious drop plane as you run. As you were somewhere, where you were in moments don't hit in on or on somewhere that is thought enraged. This is where you think like a beast werewolf, in to be beaten and in indemnity it can run to where we run into noone and in human nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *