Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Disruption by the effect spell

  This is the disruption of a spell as though Derupt "Id" and we know, who we attack as to Dishonor and the dedicated you defend as you wright in now and bring disruption by the thought in through the thought in use. This is the tragic end of what you thought of whom was dead and who was alive or not as this was at the end. This is the effect that is what you think of it as you are what you get by chance. Tragedy is called by the thought, En Ni Ce Ke calls the night stalker that will possibly change things. As in paranoia to nothing effect and thought to fiction that is now produced by what you attempt. Their is a thought that if you are not crazy, you are able but this short circuits anything there that should not actually happen. This is where you run, and go to places and to not run into things not done is the effect. As you are what you may seem like, you are what you make in an idea. However you are also, to use what you want as you make in attempt in each idea of what you do. Dropped attempt is dropped effect, as the drop is done and people are unconscious yet alive on floor as though exhausted. Yet those who die, are molecularly able to come back to life as if a choice of forms were made and the person was similar as though a clone in effect. Terrible idea that this is, it can be somewhere else that you are brought back to in effect you were never a dead person in offer to death as a servitude to serve use with death keeps you awake and live as you are offered. Of used thought, this is in the purchase that you make as a particle form that is of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *