Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The youl

  The Youl are the idea as beings that is in lie to shift and fake out people, and to them even a fake out is okay and they are only good at doing things good as this is skill they are what you can do to not always do things. As they do things, you can create to make with the energy they produce and they are molestors of a court of a long ago time of life sorta in here. As they are what they seem you can become similar shape in form without the molestor part, as they do you are able to weed out things and they disperse their bad energy. As in no if to put it into some planet, you lose the bad and make the good as a good disguise to make do and see to be better as a disguise for your spirit. You are not dumb as you stop, where you are as to no don't be crazy with no molest to stop. Their is no way not out of this, as you think to be a form you are. As if their idea or a better form to be comes along as in an in idea you find one announcement, that does things and you ca get better from it. They will tell the truth when they need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *