Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Theory of effects

The theory goes, if you think about it and need it, the subconscious causes it and it will exist by feel. Where your spirit senses it and your soul makes you realize it by insight. So you create by feel and make what you intend, that's done by ideal you observe or sense. The idea is done if you think it is, so think and you know what to do.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Singing; any horrible singing or suggestions does not happen by feel.

Food; the food is delivered and quickly too.

En; the end of the day is the best time to do things. Think and you are aware.

Of aware; the bugs die quickly no matter what.

Singed; the idea is not to be singed, so move away from the pad. Thank you.

En

Blood lava balls; this is where you focus your blood energy to call down lava balls. That roll around in a spiral and boils the targets, they get near for double the damages.

Bitchy; I avoid drawing that bitchy side no matter what.

Think; think and it is done.

Kk; ok ok .. or negative wise kill kill

K; ok or negative wise is kill

En

Unthicc; null the thickness..no matter what. This causes you to appear thin by feel and appearance.

Disrupt; this effect sends forth energy that is programmed by you, thinking to disrupt the targets of yourself from casting spells at you.

Focus fist; focus energy to your fist, then you wave it forward to cast it forth. The targets are "hit" by the element of choice.

Delivery; the delivery guy finishes the Walmart delivery no matter what.

Thicc; this effects the targets with strengthened muscles and a thicker body.

En
Think; I can finish up my 8000 steps no matter what.. that I walk.

Sonobello; this is where you change your belly to be slender by slimming it as your willing it.

Enn 

Then; the idea is done, if you want the idea and need it to happen.

Democrats; the Democrats win the debate by feel. No matter what.

Bedbugs; they cease to have children and die quickly no matter what.

Bites; the bites of bugs no longer occur..no matter what.

Done; I am done with this point..no matter what.

This; this is things you need so you know what to do with the things you use.

En

Energy; this is where you take in charged water and feel awake. That's when you felt tired before this.

Rebate; the orgonite supplier gets to me my money back no matter what occurs. That's as quickly as possible.

Focus; this effect is where you think about the energy of the world and tell what it does.

Judy; she is able to buy my stuff for Paul t no matter what.

Thought; the things you do are able to get good results and resolve..no matter what.

En
Enn

See; the things you see are what you get if you do certain things.. know and you can get what you want.

Kamala; she wins the debate with Trump no matter what.

Focus; Trump's bad acts are remembered no matter what.

Trump; he loses support and the debate..no matter what.

Think; this is doing an effect done by the idea if necessary.

En

Turn the page; the idea moves on no matter what if needed by necessity.

Kamala II; she wins the debate easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *