Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thinking magic 3

Thinking about something is what can trigger the magic by feel, if you need it its created the thoughts bring up the need. So think about the possibility and you can will the effect to happen as you need it. That triggers the subconscious to create the effect as you intend it to happen. Think and you know what to do.

Some spells

 State the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

people; they answer my texting if not my calling them, quickly and nicely no matter what.

chair; the computer chair works for me no matter what for years.

T la; The ohio lawmakers do not make it illegal for mrna stuff.

Focused energy punch; This is where you hold energy in the fist and punch out, that releases the energy into the target and causes what you think the energy should do.

woven sword; this is where you go and focus energy to become a sword in your hand. the sword is unbreakable and stronger than steel. you can also weave a weapon of your choice to exist instead. this is a very interesting effect for defense.

mental breakdown; There's the fact that a mental fracture kinda like overwhelming senses of grief and anger or something similar to that can lead to breaking someone's humanity. They will do anything to avenge whomever they've lost. You end up becoming an animal. If it's the one thing or the one person you relied on and your entire world collapses once you lose them. You will stop at nothing. Therefore you become lost

prayer; this is a spell done by god.

weather; this is where you cast lightning against the foe from sudden weather or cause rain that lasts a day or less.

shadow cloak; the shadows serve your purpose, then surround you to protect you. they take your damage instead of you until you don't need them to do so.

Vulnerable; if you hit someone, then they turn vulnerable and can easily be damaged.

force bubble; the energy of the aura you project forward and around you to protect you from harm.

It; this can be countered by feel as it is AI.

Poison strike; this is summoning poison essence to strike forth against a target or targets. this lasts 1d8 rounds in battle and effects per round.

shadow trap; this is the idea of trapping in an area the targets to strike them with draining energy, and energy knives formed by the energy being shaped into knives. they do double damage.

twisting blades; this is using energy, that your soul forms into blades and it goes forth through the targets. then it hovers in a circle and you can wait and it comes back through them. that is doing 30% more damage to the targets it hits.

The end; the end of days are where you think the end has come. so think and you know what will occur.

This is; the point of light, think and you know what you can create.

th en

Amazon; they get to me the packages I ordered, as quickly as possible no matter what today and tomorrow.

en

sightless eye; This is an eye design in a 5 pointed star, that upon touching it and thinking of what you want to see. This causes you to see what it can show you of the idea as a vision.

immortality; this is where you leave a charged piece of equipment or yourself like a fingernail. that's somewhere and instructing it to restore you as though you would live, no matter where you are in life. this can bring you back, no matter the point unless you decide not to live.

the bed of restoration; this is where you instruct the bed energy to restore you and free you of all restraints by thinking it and touching the bed. then upon laying there your free and create what you want.

embuement; this is where you create by focus, think of what you want to have as an effect and focus on the item. This causes the idea of what you intended to be done made by the programmed particles of the item. So what you think it will do.

En; you know what comes and you can inform probable anyone of it. what you think is created by the soul if you need it created.

en

I end it here so you know it was fun.. enjoy yourself, ciou.

writing stuff

a mixture of flour, baking powder, vanilla extract , and one egg

some salt and butter

get flour, add one spoon of baking powder

add salt

then you take another bowl add 1 egg, then one small teaspoon of vanilla extract

mix the egg and vanila extract together

then you melt small amounts of butter

add the butter to the flour

and the egg/vanilla that you mixed

mix them all together

all one spoon of sugar

and that would be ur waffle batter

and that would be it

the key here is that

vanilla extract makes it taste really good

creation; they can no longer use woke as it is..

erradic; they don't squash the evidence of the grand jury.

control; control is not set on humans.

en

Travis; he manages to pay me 5 dollars per trip no matter what.

gaining money: they must work hard and set up their work in advance for their field. Then once they also checklist everything needed and seen as someone effiencent they should get promoted and ofc they should pray to the gods of wealth.

I am em; I am focused on eliminating and making things better.

en

I am en; I by will that the energy consciousness end this.

download; the torrent downloads happen to succeed no matter what and speedily.

downtown shell; they treat me better no matter what.

balance; he reads some of the game manual I wrote and plays the game..no matter what.

amazon.com; I get the amazon shipment that was errored or otherwise, no matter what.

en


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *