Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Curative moment

Curating the idea, this is the moment to make a cure as you think to cure them. This effects the body as you need to cure the body of diseases. 

Some spells 
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do Baldur spells that are from the game baldur's gate 3 and they create with energy from the creator by feel.. there listed below is some spells for you to try.

Bonding; if you think of the moment and will it to manifest it will exist by feel. If you think it doesn't exist then it ceases to effect you.

Lafayette; he accepts what I sent to him if keyboard no matter what. 

Walmart; they get to me what I ordered sooner than usual. No matter what occurs. 

The idea; its known to effect those that think about the point. So need it not to exist and it ceases to effect by the power of the creator. 

The fact; it exists so deal with it. 

En

The love; this is the feel for a moment in time.

The lover; this is a known person that loves you.

The en..
There is love for one another and things work out by feel. However you might expect natural disaster, so think and know the truth. 

Thought; the thought that you think, this creates with a point. 

Whatever; Whatever makes me tired no longer makes me tired..no matter what. 

Think an en

After
Bathroom; danese and myself clean up and pass the Bathroom in inspection no matter what. 

Shadow cloak; the shadows serve your purpose and surround you to take the damages no matter what until you don't need them to do it. 

Vids; i watch the rest of the vids on Diablo IV.

The end; this is where you focus on something and create what you think into existing by manifest. That you get.

Manager Stacy butts; she approves of my room and my bathroom, so she gets what I need done. No matter what. This happens as fast as possible..

En

Stacy b; she passes my room inspection no matter what occurs. Thus it happens as soon as possible. 

Wag; waste management bags that you take with you. 

Shadow shroud; this effect can create whatever you think to create by the shadows, you cause by will to surround the targets. They inflict damage on the targets as they feed off of them, and in the end cause the infected to explode.

Think; sheila is no longer hard of hearing. 

Focus; think of the idea and it's done.

En

Stacy b; she accepts that i did what I could. No matter what. 

Sheila; i am not effected by her voice no matter what. 

Mail; it comes earlier than usual today  and brings Paul his check. No matter what. 

Formcraft; this is where you think to focus upon a goal and energy forms it.

Long distance spells; this is where you think to focus and imagine the effect where you want it to effect. 

Silent communication; this is where you think of what you want to say and your soul causes, the target or targets are able to know psychically what you mean them to know. We are all psychic so this will work. 

En
Focus; you should see the Traces of time energy and know what to do. 

Think; the shape reverts no matter what  if you think it does. 

Odesa; they create peace and maintain it no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *