Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Baldur spells

Baldur spells are from the game baldur's gate 3 and they create with energy from the creator by feel.. there listed below is some spells for you to try.

Some spells 
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think that are possible here.

Self-creation; think of the idea to create and you make things by feel. 

Ssa; they answer the phone as soon as possible and this is quick no matter what. They answer my questions and I get to know what i need to know. 

Thought; the thoughts in this idea, is obvious and creative so think what you like and its done.

Thinking; this is a situation I thought about and work with by feel.

En

Joke; this is where you are no longer a joke.

Teeth; my teeth have no cavities by the time of my next dentist checkup.

Det; teeth in good repair. Pronounced  deet. 

Attunation; this is where you attune to the dimension by placing things, that are in the dimension you sense. If you place the right things you get to the right dimension thinking you can explore it.

Heat; the heat of the sun and solar flare doesn't effect me no matter what. 

En

Update; the Linux update will work and allow me to update no matter what quickly. 

Response; the response time improves in my servers as people chat and that's it no matter what. 

Definition 
Time; pause
Untime; unpause
Wetcons; Weight constraints whenever you need food and its extra don't eat it.

Realized; this is where you think to focus upon a point and tell your subconscious to cancel it out.

We're cooking; we aren't cooking and temperatures lower themselves. No matter what. 

Easier; its easier to bear and live with even if higher inflation..no matter what. 

Hawaii; the wildfires go out and get under control no matter what. 

En
Things work out in the end. No matter what occurs. 

Russia; russian chemical bombs aren't used anywhere no matter what. 

Great; think of the moment and this effects what you want in the way you intended it.

Thought; hold your thought and leave the area alone.

Peace; Make peace and create better relationships. 

En
I am; creative approach to make better results. Its done.

Sams camera; it no longer works for him no matter what. 

Creative point; this is where you do things and make interesting or better results in life.

Sanguis; she isn't out of a home in s. Africa no matter what. She doesn't get to be homeless. 

Neutrino attack; this is where you focus energy to combine with  neutrinos, then think they go through the targets making them confused and not responsive.

Judy; she doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what. She needs me to goto the store for her no matter what. 

Focus; think and know, you did a good job so you get a positive result. 

En
Energy; the end is good so do as you wish to do and get a good result.

Good point; there is no bad point, nothing bad happens so think to use this effect creatively. This is where there is no bad end.

Biden; he gets revitalized by the creator and he has his second wind. No matter what. 

Paul t; he manages to pay me 100 dollars next paycheck. No matter what. 

Focused; the idea is done as I think it is.

En

Sam; he died in his sleep..so time to call another angel. 

Theory; what if I didn't exist. What happens to the people in my life normally? I think they do different things.

Thought; this is the end. The moment I was waiting for. The idea is done, think and you know what to do. 

Sided; this use is a point to create with life. So do what you want. 

En
Remember; the point is mute, so you can do things as you need to do.

Corey; he doesn't mind his girlfriend expenditures no matter what. 

En; the end

In; into 

On; onto

Un; undo

Is; what is

Paul t; he gets his check in today or tomorrow and I get paid 100 dollars no matter what. 

Space-x; they don't put off the launch time any longer no matter what. 

En

Ghost; the ghost of others don't come here. No matter what. 

Creative approach; this is where you think to make the effect, that is making what you desire as a manifest. This uses a source that you intend to use, thats done by thinking something is a source. Your subconscious uses it, as you think to use it. This is with an idea you need and thinking its manifested. What you use as a source disappears. 

Killing effect; this is where you think to create with poison in the body. Then the body reacts by death and decay formed in the body. That kills the body in the end.

She; she doesn't get tired of me no matter what. 

Meals on wheels; I get an extra meal..no matter what. 

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *