Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Suppositions in magic

 Suppositions in magic are where you state something and the subconscious attempts to make it as a point in idea, that you express at least under your breath. So when you point something out to yourself you know it could occur, if you so intended it to happen. Think and you know what to do.

some magic

state the word at least under your breath to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

jam; jam packed and supersized, you do what you think is best.

baked; the baked idea is a concept that you think is appropriate by feel.

analysts; the point you know is the right point that soothes the savage beast.

xmas; I am assured by the creator that christmas will be good for me. no matter the point.

en

Aetheric magick; Through drawing the mark you create your thoughts and your needs are done by feel as though an empowered line were drawn and traced. It can be any symbol.

focus; the focusing is the point the dems win the race.

tanner; he does not mind what I do. no matter what the want.

wishes; all my wishes happen in some degree no matter what.

en

think; think about the idea and you correct for it by feel in idea.

an; its done, the finished idea is no longer active. this is finished.

chi blade; Focus heat energy into the hand and imagine or think of the energy turning into a blade of energy. Then have fun by slashing things. When done, imagine or think it unforms itself. You see at the least it will cause smude marks on the wall. So at the most it will cut things.

mail; the mail delivers to paul t. his check as soon as possible today or tomorrow.. no matter what.

en

stacy butts; she finds a solution to her problems. she works something out with the insurance situation and manages to stay working for NSO. No matter what. She doesn't get fired or quit from her job.

Isha; her scheme she is doing with minako works no matter what. 

I aswell; This is where I am well.

The hurt; The hurt won't happen and you all won't feel it. They get the money no matter what.

donations; the donate to me a computer monitor.

en

georgia runoff race; warnock/wornock wins the race for 2022 georgia runoff. no matter what.

Ray n Judy; they break up by feel and don't get together as a couple..no matter what there is no feelings between them.

Chris n Judy; We become partners and enjoy our presence together. no matter what.

trump; Trump runs for president and does succeed in dislodging all other prospects, except for a democrat which wins instead.

en

opec+; the opec+ no longer wants to cut production on oil produced..no matter what.

chris b; he doesn't mind what I do or did, no matter what.

laptop; without damaging itself the laptop speeds itself up..no matter what.

biden; he succeeds in whatever he attempts to do, this is including the student loan debt forgiveness that is allowed by the supreme court and the ruling goes for biden association no matter what.

Whatever; whatever occurs, I no longer have debt.

en

unemployment; unemployment doesn't go up, instead it goes down no matter what.

dnd site; my dnd site is up and can be reached no matter what.

dhs; they are appeased by my answers no matter what and I get snap funding reawarded to me no matter the point.

rings; they no longer fatten my fingers up.

laptop; the laptop kubuntu loads the windows programs effortlessly. no matter what.

en

water; think to make it hot enough and the itches disappear.

dvd creator; think and do..it works no matter the point and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *