Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, February 24, 2023

creative purposes

Focused events are created by subconscious predictions. Manifest of predictions ability is where you predict something and will it to manifest as it comes true by your subconscious creating it. Think of what you want and you create what you want, this works as you think its a need.

Some spells 

Ashley; she doesn't mind what I do. 

Maid; Paul t gets a maid easily. 

Ice hack; drink ice water every day to lose 1 or more lbs per day.

Think; Think focus and create.

Thought; the point is done, I know what to do. 

En

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail today or tomorrow..no matter what. He can cash it in the bank what he gets.

Lady; she calms down and is willing to respond to questions no matter what. 

Bad luck; I no longer have bad luck or bad cc no matter what. 

Bad luck 2; no bad luck follows me no matter what. 

I; I don't mind what people do. No matter what. 

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual today and brings me what I ordered. 

Stacy b; she gets done with what she is doing and comes over to allow me some hot chocolate. No matter what. 

Blocked; Whatever blocks me in magic no longer blocks my magic. 

David ortega; he is done with stacy b quickly, no matter what. 

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did. 

Payment; Paul t pays me what I am owed and doesn't feel bad about it no matter what. He gets better by feel and is willing to have company. 

Paul t; he responds friendly no matter what. And is willing to do what i ask.

Paul t; he gets better by feel and is willing to have friends over quickly no matter what. He doesn't mind my demands. 

So; so its done, think about it or not do it. 

Fat; think your not fat. Then your subconscious will create that your not fat.

Money; the money i spent or spend is gotten back with 2 or 3 times more received. No matter what. 

Manifest dance; think of what you want and dance a pattern to create it by excited energy.

Hypnosis; this is where you think of something to suggest and command in a hypnotic voice to create it by feel. 

This uses focus, where the points you express are what are reacted to
That's thought with expression by a good response. 

Good feeling; this is where your nice and create by compliment what you need as the target feels good by idea.

Convince; the ability to say the right things are what you use and thinking clicks for the targets. Then you can create with a thought and make what you need to occur. 

Refresh; I act normal from this point  on. That's as though I got enough sleep no matter what I do.

David o; he calms down and becomes  better in mood. No matter what.

Interesting; the point of fact is a curious thing, where you get from it what you will.

Management; stacy b gets to do my paperwork ressertification with me quickly no matter what.

Think; if you think of what you want and focus on the targets, as you speak of things that you need. you will get what you desire. 

En
Mail; the usps mail arrives quickly today bringing with it any packages I am due. No matter what. 

Decimate; this is where you focus on a wormhole creation and form it where you think to focus its energy. Think to create this as you draw the inward spiral and its done. 

Focus; think of what you want to do and its done. That's all you have to do.

Self-created purpose; this is where you think to focus upon the idea to create something and you find a way to do it.

Cripple..en

Water encoding; Think what you need the water to do as you drink it. You can even cure your body of any illness this way as you think, "cure illness" as you drink water.

Money; I gain enough money to satisfy the need. No matter what. 

Lalate; he gets over his medical conditions and can do the broadcast no matter what. 

Itches; i no longer itch all over no matter what. 

Manager; she gets home safely no matter the road conditions. 

Well; What starts well ends well.

The space-x launch; the space-x launch gets off the platform and is launched successfully. The time is no longer pushed back for it to launch. No matter what. 

Next day; the next day warms up to over 36 degrees f.

Electron jump; think of the area and you find yourself there. This is done by excited energy of the body, that teleports you to the right time and space or area by the power of the soul. 

The electron shift causes this effect, that means as the atoms in the body become energetic. That is where you think the atomic spin speeds up. This is done by focus. 

See as you think you have the energy. That's with the subconscious gating in energy. Think of shifting, the thinking of the electron splits off to create you somewhere else. 

Psychic paper (ex); This is where you hold up paper and through focusing energy to it, shows what you want as the right idea you intend. This is what you think is good for the moment that's psychically projected and subconsciously perceived. 

Why Focusing works; I figured out why the Focusing of energy in the hand can energize yourself.. it seems to focus energy upon the aura and that charges the nitrogen and oxygen through freely shared and excited electrons in the atomic shell.. sniff the supercharged nitrogen and oxygen and your supercharged.

Ashley; she is no longer brusque with me no matter what and she is open and friends with me no matter the point.

Waiting; I can wait for my money to come in, no matter what. 

En
The end is accepted idea, that people respect you and you respect them. 

Details 
Neigh; no
Yeah; yes
May; maybe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *