Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Simple focus tricks

 These spells were done by a simple focus trick. The trick is where you think of something that you need and the subconscious causes it to exist as you write it or mention the idea. That means your subconscious can create nearly anything you intend to create..take example what I attempted to make.

Here are some spells:
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Create; this is the point of idea mentioned to a candle flame. The energy consciousness of the flame creates what you want as a need.

Doing; doing the act that is good.
En

Hasan; Steve is nicer to me and anyone nearby him.

Accidental touch; this is off by feel.

Enn

Gas prices; no matter what,  the gas prices fall lower and quickly by feel.

No matter; what happens is I don't get in trouble no matter the point.

People; they don't get cranky over the heat.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual today by feel and no matter what I get my packages. This doesn't create body weight no matter what. This also doesn't cause dissonance and bad reputation or repute .

En

The knowledge is the known part that you can work with anything and get experience from its use.

The effect, whatever causes the delays things come quickly and you are prepared by feel. You get all shipments and idea, that you ordered by feel no matter the point. Other than that, there is clarifying moments.

Tara; asking Tara the Buddha Goddess of suffering for things is actually asking god or the creator to make what you want.

Accoustic weight therapy; this makes your weight drop down by feel.

Russia; the nord stream 1 isn't turned back on. No matter the point.

Everything; Everything except the nord stream 1 is not on hold, no matter what.

Usps; the normal mail is delivered today or tomorrow earlier than usual. This is done by feel.

Rain; rain happens soon enough and in my area.

Manager; she can take me to the bank on classen. No matter what she can do it and she is not behind on paperwork.

En

Ricardo; he gets done with his meeting at northcare quickly without problems. No matter what.

Jay; he has the funds and I get paid the 90 dollars. No matter what. He figures out the PayPal app by feel. Thinking to send me money.

Stacy; she feels better by feel in idea with energy from the creator and an interesting point.

Stacy; she doesn't have any trouble over not having shopping day.
No matter what.

Bbb; they vote for the bbb this month in july..by the power of tara.

The point; inflation disappears by feel and things create with a positive result no matter what. Gas prices drop no matter the point.

People; they no longer spend money like it was water..

The inflation recession; the inflation recession drops away and disappears by feel no matter what.

En

Donald trump; he loses his rape case with carol. No matter what.

Focus; what you focus on doing you can do or die off. This is done by feel. Think and you know what to do.

Boa cc; they manage to unlock my boa cc. No matter the point or reason my card works again.

En

Jay; he doesn't think that its too much to check on his check process and report to me by replying to my text quickly. No matter what, also there is no stress related to the idea. No matter the point.

Thinking; thinking to do he does and creates better form as well.

Good; the good of the moment is known and people call a vote on the bbb part 1, no matter the point or reason and they pass it. No Matter what.

Jay; Jay looks at his resources and finds the 45 he thus pays me.

En

I am not overeating,  overwhelmed or overextended no matter the point.

Jay; he is no longer frustrated by his job with Amazon as a delivery driver. No matter what.

Asanchez; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter the point.

Juneau; he doesn't mind what I do or did and doesn't try to kill me no matter the point. He can't effect me by attacking me no matter what. What he attempted to do to the president didn't effect the president if biden. No matter the reason or point.

Focus; what you focus on your mind knows if true.

Think; the manager gets done with her visit in pd2 and comes over to pd1 so I get my hot chocolate.

Creative point; I am paid so I behave. No matter the point.

Gas prices; the price of gas lowers itself no matter the point that is explained.

En
Jay has his funds in the bank tomorrow by afternoon.

Mj meeting; the meeting with mj and Stacy ends sooner than usual. I get my hot chocolate.

Focusing combo; think of several things that will occur by feel. Then write them down. When you do things like this you create a singular effect and this effect creates what happens.

Paul t; he allows me to have a bratwurst. No matter the point. He doesn't mind me getting into his business. He doesn't mind what I do, no matter what.

J m; Jay treats his job better and goes to work as he can. No matter the reason. No matter what Jay doesn't skip work. He is not stressed at work by feel.

I; I make the right decisions as though I got enough sleep no matter what.

Jay; he has the funds in the bank and can pay me back the rest of my loaned money.

Focus trick; the point you focus on by statements is the point you create with by feel and that is saying what you want to create by the subconscious mind.

Creative; Paul t doesn't distance himself from me no matter what. He doesn't mind what I do or did.

Im; i don't feel like eating on disappointing situations. No matter what.

Things; things other than tooth fillings work out in the end.

Pothead; the local resident potheads except Paul t lose their special protection and get kicked out of palo during apartments.  No matter what.

The special effect; this is where the non pot heads are protected from being kicked out. No matter the point.

People; people don't mind what I do or did. No matter what.

Ricardo; he gets his check cashed today. No matter the point.

Larry; he doesn't get his money thats extra, I get my money instead.  No matter the point.

Stacy butts; she is no longer tired by feel, when ever she thinks to feel tired, she isn't.

En

Definition
Incomparable; income repairable, gaining money not weight.
Track; figures as
Xur; surgery
Oid = o, old, similar shape, annoyed
Ool; cool
Bottom; lowest value,  floor, net income or profit
Why; y, wild, wildness, wildlife
Top; revenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *