Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

self-proposed magic

 This is where self proposal to your subconscious occurs..then the subconscious creates what you intend.


Here are some spells
state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

Thinking; think the thought and things you want as a need is created by the spirit.

Focus; the point is created by the creator making it so. Think and you know what to do.

Asanchez; he gets the funds withdrawal t o coinbase from gk done successfully. No matter what. This is done today or on Tuesday,  whatever is sooner.

Antwaine; he gets here on time and we get a shake n tea.

Ok..its okay to get money from a weed farm in Switzerland. No matter what.

Pd2; the point is done by feel, they get another counselor or case worker to stay over there. No matter what.

Stacy butts; she feels elation and things work out by feel for her. No matter what.

Paul t.; he pays me the 70 dollars he owes me.

Gas prices; the price of gas stays down by feel and things work out by feel.

En

Ira; the ira bill in congress gets voted on and passed into law, no matter what. I get monthly irs stimulus checks from the law.

Banking; like some banks takes for funding.

Asanchez; he gets his pay and the gk payment processed by feel. Quickly no matter what.

Process; this is a short process.

Whatever; Whatever the reason for long processing time, its no longer long processing tined. gk no longer has problems paying asanchez.

For; for whatever reason this gk takes awhile no longer takes awhile..no matter what. An in en in enn. In no en un.

En
Extra dna; So take some spit or a piece of hair. Take the hair and tie it in a knot with some rope. Then put it in a bottle of water and put it in the freezer. This will add layers to your DNA. That means you gain ability. You can do more with magic.

Financial cliff; the Financial cliff is canceled out by the creator. Think and you know what to do.

People; people don't mind what I do or did. I can afford to pay off people that I owe.

Financial; the financial crunch is over so things work by feel.

Revenue; revenue comes in no matter what very easily. Enough to cover my bills.

Revenge; Revenge is gotten by feel so think and know what to do.

En

Danese; she decides then to give me a loan and I get 60 dollars,  no matter what. Without getting in trouble.

Recover; I recover from financial loss and create better results for projects and people. No matter what.

I; I ca wait for the funds to come in.. no matter the point or reason.

Paul t.; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Paul t.; he doesn't mind paying me 70 for snuff. No matter the reason. He doesn't mind me and doesn't get tired of me, no matter what.

Paul t.; he allows me what I want. He doesn't mind what I do or did. He no longer thinks that I stole things from him. No matter what.

Ricardo; he gets taken to his doctor appointment today. This is done by feel with mj.

Stacy b; she doesn't get fired or quit no matter what.

My brain; it can remember anything that I need to remember by feel. No matter what.

Focus; upon focus you get what you intend by feel.

Booster; i receive the booster no matter what safely and sound.

Sabrina; she answers me and comes to me so I get to the bank quickly..no matter what.

Travis; he gets better by the power of the creator.

Thought focus; think of your idea and make with energy what you intend to need.

Lalate; he feels better by feel already. No matter what.

Money; money is energy is mass. You use money as credit energy and buy someone with it.

Paul; Paul replies to my knocking and queries nicely and friendly by feel no matter what. Paul is friendly to me no matter the reason.

Walmart; they deliver to me earlier by feel what I ordered. No matter what.

David e; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He needs me to goto the store for him or take out the trash by feel no matter what.

Kirsten sinema; she agrees to pass the bbb and ira bill no matter the point.

Manage; I manage to keep the rest of my money no matter what.

Hadaches; this is where you had things and money and get a headache.

David elliot; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He needs me to go help him out no matter what.

Walmart; the store delivery happens and i get my delivery from them.

No; No matter what I don't get bigger. Each time I visit the store, I either appear smaller or I didn't gain weight.

En
I appear like a slender person that is tall. This is the way things are done.

Ihg; non piggy like and thinner is the shape.

Nuhg; null or nullify by a point.

Lalate; he feels like recording more lalate episodes soon and no matter what occurs he tells of the ira act or bbb act in congress.

No way; this is the way of life some choose to live.

Security; this is the point Security are hired and keep the night safe for us.

Whatever; Whatever I look like I am thin and muscled by feel.

Nills; I dealt with it and work with enough money to cover my bills 3 times over.

Winter weight; my winter weight drops away by feel and things work by feel.

Travis; people don't mind what I do for him and they don't think I am taking advantage of him. No matter what.

Paul t; he isn't too busy to chat with me by feel. He doesn't mind what I do from this point on. He doesn't mind chatting, no matter what.

Thinking; thinking of things i find it easy to remember everything.

Ben; he stops threatening me by feel. No matter what. He doesn't think to strike me.

Matt chapin; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter the reason.

Mattman; he doesn't think I am going for his money no matter what occurs.

En

Matt chapin; I don't mind his dismissal and what I feel. No matter what.

Stacy b; she returns quickly and gets my rent check by feel. No matter what.

Travis; he fixes himself by feel.

I find; I find someone to borrow money from by feel. No matter the point.

Him and her; I don't hear their messages by feel. I feel much better about things.

Danese; she decides not to waste her money on phone offers.

En
Depreciating; no longer are we depreciating on anything.

Focus; your mind will create as the focus is there.

In; in idea things work out by feel. Except for tooth fillings, they don't come out.

I manage; I get a donation that sustains me till next time to get paid. No matter what.

Money; I can manage my money by feel and make more for myself in living. No matter what.

Paul t; he gets his package in the mail. Sooner than usual.

6k; this is easily gotten by gk.

Whatever; Whatever Funding i don't get one way I get another way, by feel. No matter what. Whatever blocks me from getting the fund no longer blocks me from getting the funding.

What ever; Whatever the manager thinks to get is gotten. This is done by feel no matter what.

Enn
Focus upon a point and create with what exists.

Think; the point you know is the point you do, think then you know what to do.

Stimulus; they put stimulus payments into the bbb or some other bill. No matter what.

En

Jamie; she gets better by feel. No matter the point.

War; war shall be diverted and things work by feel to create peace. No matter what.

Bearing; I don't show meant if Bearing no matter the point and no matter what.

Red wave; the red wave fails and the blue wave sustains itself. No matter what.

Sheila; she doesn't mind what I do or did.

Steve; he doesn't mind what I do or did, no matter what.

Asanchez; he pays me the 6k..2k in gk and 4k to me..no matter what occurs.

En

Definition
Ahoy; hello over there
Indefined; not indefinite or indefined

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *