Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Fluency magic

This is for the fluent moment, that is where you speak and are understood.  This is changing the way you are seeing things with languages. Here is what I learned is interesting.

Omnilingual; all languages are understood and easy to be written by feel.

Walking steps; steps can be walked for exercise. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you walk to be effective.

5 dollars; i get 5 dollars by feel nearly everyday.

Stimulus; i get an over 600 dollars Stimulus payment.

Sneezing; I no longer sneeze on my phone.

Manage; I manage to lose all my excess weight in pounds.

Biden; he no longer is senile and isn't deranged or stupid.

Eating; eat half or less, otherwise eat till your full and you lose weight.

Stagflation; the us avoids Stagflation.

Cursor; the curse of weightlessness is bestowed by feel.

Curse; the curse is this. If I intend to lose weight no matter what if i move or not I drop away all my fat as energy that can be used as other things by feel.

Life; life is weightlessness.

En
Sustain; the weight that sustained itself on the body disappears.

Warpigs; I give my weight to the warpigs..and they keep it.

The fat weight; its taken in by the object and used up by the body to make the body lose weight.

I; I am not suspicious or fat anymore.

Am; Americans are no longer broke or fat.

Waist; my waist reduces itself.

Gotten; i realize when I get what I need or want.

Speed force; the speed force reduces my extra weight to nothing energy.

Increase; my weight decreases itself and my wealth increases. This is not English pounds. I am. Thee.

Putin; poo thats in the toilet.

Underweight; I am underweight and not counted for it.

Thought; thought abounds and things work by feel. This is the unknown effect.

Things; the things I eat, reduce the body in weight instead of making it more.

Easy; easy gotten is the money of the 6th stimulus. Think about it.

Long hair; if I have short or long hair I am not brusque or fat.

Mgr; she finds her lost key.

China; China doesn't get sanctioned by the us. China doesn't give Russia things or money.

Juneau; he doesn't transfer his fat or diabetes onto me. Nor does he enhance my shape without me needing it.

Juneau ii; he gets his woman shape and women internals, too.

En
The clothes I wear or have doesn't make me more womanly or fat, no matter what.

Extra funds; I always have enough cash to pay for snuff for my friend.

Moderna; I end up getting my 2nd booster shot for covid-19.

No longer; I no longer make financial mistakes.

Sam; he doesn't mind what I do.

100; The 100 per month is passed in congress by feel. Nothing blocks the bill in the house and senate from it passing into law.

I am em; I am condemning bugs.

I am bugs; I am hating bugs.

En

I am relaxing; I relax by feel.

Shipping; the Amazon shipping to my place no longer gets pushed back in time.

The game; the game i am trying to upload is successful in the upload quickly.

In the en
Think and the mind creates the result using the creator as a source.

Stacy; she has time for me and does what I need. She sets out the keurig machine. So she also places it back in the lock closet, when the time is right.

Thi; the point this is done, I will be gone and people will be here instead. Enjoy yourself as you do things and know nothing is wrong to try and do.

Inflation; no matter the point,  inflation goes way down by feel.

6th stimulus; this happens no matter the point to get us stimulus checks. People no longer get skittish on the 6rh stimulus deal, whatever causes them to be skittish about the 6th stimulus deal no longer makes them skittish any longer.

6th; the 6th stimulus is no longer crippled in passing into a law.

Recession; the recession doesn't start if you reduce inflation.

Oil; the oil deal with Iran,  isn't dropped with the US. No oil deals happen with Russia.

Germany; they get off of Russian oil soon.

Iranian deal; the deal is being done sooner than usual.

Kris; he goes down in weight no matter the point.

Farmers; they manage to make a good response or profit from wheat sells.

Russia; Russia doesn't make the principal payments including the 3 billion dollars principal owed.

Effect; think to energize the air with kenaz the rune, then when enough energy is there you create magic or elegance. You can even create warmth out of coldness.

En

Alliance; the western alliance of Germany,  France and U.S.A remains intact and working by feel.

Nothing; Nothing that is compulsive is done.

Jebus; he has good luck with his new house. He manages to keep it.

Germany; they are getting off of Russian oil no matter the point.

Pauls check; he gets his check today or tomorrow in the mail earlier than usual. I get 70 dollars from him.

En

Larry; he gets kicked out of the apartment and forced to get another one.

Mail; the mail comes earlier by feel and things work out by feel.

Start; the idea is achieved if not Russian.  Think and you know what to do.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do.

Mj; I get permission to get a snake..

En

Money; I don't overspend anymore. I don't overeat anymore. That is all.

Last week; the Germans decide to get off Russian oil.

Mail; the Amazon mail comes earlier and I get my packages.

Energy resources; Russian Energy resources are not used outside Russia.

Mgr; Whatever happens i don't push Stacy butts too far. She doesn't mind what I do. She feels relaxed by feel and responds well to my attempt to chat no matter what occurs. I am not blocked by her and she responds to my communication. My is not minding the response.


I; I don't mind what occurs by feel.

En
Noone is tired of each other an they aren't critical of each other.

Amazon; they get to me my packages that I ordered if slated for today.

Definition
No; number
Dun; don't
Wyl; shall, will, shalt
Don; wear
Ou; out
So; some
Th; thing
Et; eat
Ne; need
Tu; too, to, two
Mu; much
Em; money
T; it
Th; that, there
Se; search
R; move,  movement
Ru; run
Und; understood, understand/s
Ba; bath
Rum; room
Cl; clear, clean
U; you
Cri; crime
Crim; criminal
N; nonsense,  no, non, not
Bul; bully
Bil; bull
Sh; shit
Non; Nothingness
Il; ill, illness
Preg; pregnant,  pregnancy
Pre; before
Ful; full
Fu; fun
D; die
Du; due, do
Do; die off
K; kill
Ko; knock out, kill off
Sce; scent
Poo; manure, dung
Cul; cool
Ho; hot
Ma; make
Mai; making
Go; go
Fa; fat
Uu; undo, undone
Ur; your
Urg; urge
Gu; good
Gud; goody
Ay; yes
Det; teeth, tooth
Spr; spread
Ba; bad
Bad; bade, urged
Ta; take
A; act, action
Y; actively, action
Me; me, I, my
How; how
He; heal
Ha; had
Had; hadn't
Ca; can
Can; can't
Los; lose
Losy; losing
Hed; head, sense
May; maybe
G; got, gotten
Wa; wait
Li; line
Ro; root
Cana; canal
De; deadly
Red; reduce
Bel; belly, gut
Batt; battery
Ag; again
At; rate
Ra; rage
O; of, off
Mom; moment
Ty; type
La; later
Er; there
Wet; weight, dosofud
Eno; enough
Ya; agree, agreed, agreement
Dos; dosage, dose
Fud; food
Ge; get
Awa; away
Eh; Whatever
Ey; hey
Unu; unusual,  unusually
Sle; slender
U; return, back (except for weight)
Ai; paid
Aid; help
Cra; crazy, craving
Sta; stay, stop
Mas; mass, many
Y; why
Wa; what, was, waste
Wh; where
We; when
Wai; waist
Right; law, self-law
Ri; right
Le; left
Fo; forward
Bac; back
Ciou; cya, farewell, bye
Ca; can
Can; can't
Red; reduce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *