Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Creationism

 This is Creationism, think of the point or idea and with a source energy the consciousness creates what you need, and that is focus on creating the idea as you state your intent. This is what I attempted with it..

Margaret; she doesn't mind what I do and treats me better.

Amazon; they don't push back the time on delivery today any longer.

Think; the point you think, your soul creates if you need it done as a result.  This happens without problems and quickly enough to suit your purpose.

Understand; things you say will work out in the end.

Political luck; I get lucky on the Political scale.

Recognition; I recognize when things will happen by feel.

Germany; they pivot towards the American way.

The boruto; they don't mess up the next episode by feel that I can download.

Dnd archives; they finish quickly uploading to my server the dnd archives.

Travis; he manages to keep his doctor  appointments.

Oakstreet; they don't screw people over with being picked up. They pick up Ricardo today.

Chris; they no longer want to break into Chris bowies apartment.

Mj; she has a good answer on what I need.

Focus; the focus is interested attention and thinking of what you want as you need the results.

One; its now 1 dollar to stay here per month.

En

Entrails; the dogs Entrails tells by the energy consciousness what will occur. This is done by glimpses and visions that occur on touch of the entrail.

Entrail en; at the moment its the end of the visions that are glimpses.

Different; the energy used in the area is radiative and very able to turn the target to dust. Focus and you can direct the radiation by thinking it into going to the target area and it effects what you think to target.

Conclusion; the point is the effect of energy failures in the city due to solar flare.

En

Anger; no anger comes to me with results.

Whatever; Whatever happens the Amazon shipment time isn't pushed back any further or its tomorrow early on.

Stacey; she likes me and works with me by feel. She doesn't mind what I do.

Think; the point is a sign or presence, think to make it show itself. The creator makes it stop its influence and it doesn't manifest again by radiance.

The area energy consciousness banishes the unwanted presence.

Bbb; the build back better bill becomes law.

Mj; she remembered to ask Stacey about the snake pet.

Solution; even if he says no solution there is a solution.

En

Focus; the points of the death are known yet they don't have to happen by feel.

Situation; the best way for things to happen is the creation effect to make what is necessary and create what is needed by feel. There is no recession after inflation.

Joe make the call; Joe biden calls ss to create the swap between cola and inflation. Leaving us with 200 or more extra per month that I get.

Jon; he does more vids on genshin impact. No matter what.

Shocker; the Shocker isn't a Shocker when heard.

En

Food regeneration; think to regenerate as you eat food and the consciousness of energy makes you regenerate. Drink water to regenerate faster. Monstrous regeneration is using weed or some chemicals as you think to regenerate.

Stealing; theft is not happening by feel.

Money generation; i gain 10 dollars per minute in funds by some way. I am paid as I am funded. So I agree its easier with metamagic than it normally seems.

Can; she repairs herself and creates positive feelings by idea.
.
Money effect; this effect created by the energy of money or exchange by feel, is where you exchange money and get something in return in order to make the result by the energy of money.

Messaging; the messages sent aren't wrong messaging anymore.

Oil; the international price of oil is brought down easily.

Stimulus checks; I get some Stimulus check money from the irs sooner than  later.

En

Bigger; the bigger you give the lesser in weight you get.

The view; the view you have the more you can get in objects or objectives you desire done.

En

Judy; she needs me to go to the store. She feels like allowing me to goto the store for her.

War in the country; this doesn't occur by feel.

Ending; the end of the moment.

En

Enmorph; the end morphation is a point done by feel.

The release; the Release of energy ends the effect on you.

Tiredness; if you release the tiredness energy as though a source,  it no longer makes you tired.

The release; this is the release of a computer game, using the material that i put out. Mention the release to make it occur.

Less; the less you have in food the less you weigh. Although, i don't earn less.

En

Antwaine; he comes earlier than usual. Thinking to pick me up.

No; when I say no, I mean no so that's about it.

Now; nw of here there is a store. So if you want you can get things from there.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *