Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Newport magic

 The magic of cigs, this is where you are relaxed and create with a point that the subconscious does by using heat energy and that includes friction heat, so all you need to do is not feel anxious by the cigs effect and you think the idea is more easily done. This is done by these idea and you can come up with your own, as well.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

restart; the restart of my computer is easier than usual and my machine doesn't wear itself out no matter how many times I restart it..

paul t; he wakes up and accepts my gifts.

weight; I lose weight and this is 50 lbs instantly that I lose no matter what. so I eat less and avoid sugar.

packages; my packages arrive early today and tomorrow that I am going to get from ebay and amazon.com.

space junk; the debris in space doesn't impact the space vehicles and ISS anymore.

whatever; whatever I say or do no longer causes cavities and fillings to come out.

lalate; he gives a good indication or time for the votes or bill passage.

en

think; the point is done, think positive and you get a result.

thought; the end is near, think to see the vibrations and you know the point from the past.

en

ups; they come to the right location and deliver to me. 901 s portland ave okc, ok 73108. tuesday 8 am.

my name; any use of my name doesn't control me or block me.

things; things work out in the end.

en

visage; When you start a program like a game, think to bring a mirror back from the place and then you become the character by the power of your god or mind. When you end the program you end the visage as though it didn't exist and you are yourself. The mirror will cause you to show yourself as your character, so if you think you appear like them you do, by the mirror's power.

eating; after exercise the eating need abates if you hold off on eating.

what; I can eat what I want and not gain weight.

windows 10; windows 10 is no longer slow and speeds up by feel. This causes recoqnition to what is done with updates that occur.

windows 10 updates; the updates will happen quickly and successfully for win 10 x32..whatever pauses win 10 x32 no longer pauses the OS.

software updtates; whatever causes win 10 to not work, no longer causes it to not work. Any updates are sped up.

not responding; the win 10 program or people otherwise not responding is now responding.

thinking; the point is made, if you need something just ask.

the computer; the computer has a sickness that sounds like a noise. it has no trouble restarting over and over..also it has no trouble booting up windows or linux right. 

the 4th stimulus; the recon bill is released to the public sooner, then I know what's it about. the bill is voted into law.

the spells problem; things will work out, except the point is done if the point is accepted. So the subconscious creates the idea using heat energy that makes the manifest. if no heat source, there is no effect. So wait to use use friction, then the heat generated by the friction will cause the spell or wish effect to be created. This is a known effect, as if put into law.

Wishes; With wishes, there is a 50% chance if its forced. You feel it as the air is colder. Each wish uses up some heat energy. Wishes are like magic..when you do one you know it by the feel. Even spells use heat energy. Its easy.. your subconscious makes it happen by thinking the wish occurs as you state "granted" or "done". You can type or post the granted or done word and it will still work out.

writing stuff 

feel good; create a watery drink that has water, flavor packets and stevia or sugar. optional is a carbonated drink like La Croix instead of water. enjoy!

recipes and potions

feel good immortality; mix poppy seed, sugar or sugar substiute, water and onion powder. Drink and you get a good result with feel.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *