Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

legwork magic

 This is the main work or legwork that is done with magic.. the point is done by activity or feel sent from the third eye pinneal gland as a signal to the body .think of the idea and you know what is possible. 

magic: state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

diarrhea; I get diarrhea easily and don't need to eat.

recon subs.; the recon substitant is passed easily in congress into law.

electricity; I no longer have to pay for the electrical bill.

en

deal done; the bill to be passed is made into law.

I: aye, ayy

nay; no

go; gone

do; done, die off the need

money; the money I spend or give away is gotten back 3 times over in funding.

sheila; she likes me again and is willing to do things for me.

people; they like me again and are willing to do things for me.

en

this; turn ricardo's charm off and think to create a reason for him to either move out or not be there.

joe biden; he fixes the problems he caused by doing things that fix the problems. he gets reelected as president.

manson; he supports the 3.5 T dollar bill, no problem. The power grab fades away.

sinema; she supports the 3.5 T dollar bill, no problems.

in es; the point your body recovers.

invulnerability; the invulnerable bug is no longer invulnerable.

en

bugs; they die.

things; things work out in the end. this doesn't mean that my teeth fillings work themselves out of the teeth.

blip; I unblip by feel.

en

the US weeds out the terrorists from afghanistans coming to america.

UPS; the delivery doesn't puch back its time anymore. the delivery arrives sooner than normal.

thought II; the point is not alike, this is an idea from the past life I observe that is almost alike.

en

the point; the idea is a point, if you listen you will know.

timeline;  the timeline is empty. no one is there..this is another day I saw with my third eye.

5th stimulus; the 5th stimulus arraives and that is that.

UPS II; the delivery arrives sooner and I get the package from UPS.

in en

UPS III; the ups delivery arrives at my apartment, despite what is blocked unless I go get it.

the point; the idea is a concept, think and you know what's there.

the spell creation is like this, list it like this..

use the formula.. "power word or phrase";  effect it does that you can think of as you state the power word or phrase

don't state the ; as it's a separator. the subconscious can do anything the body allows for by feel.

en

I am enspire and no music


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *