Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Thought in the moment

 This is the thought in the moment, you know what is what by what you feel or observe. This I think is what is done by the spirit and the soul that creates what is there. This is manifest. Think and you know what is there as you think to realize and know what to do. These idea I have managed to create by feel or idea.

Iss panel; they finish the job.

Epic pharmacy; the invega shot is administered to me earlier than usual.

Friend spell; the elven friend spell is done.

Moose; he finds that he can drive me to my friends apartment and sooner than usual.

The jeep; the car doesn't overheat and the a/c works. The car works well otherwise as its fixed.

Senate and house; they get the reconciliation all done and passed  into law by the 12th of July or later this month. This is done by feel.

The building; it holds together until the end of its lifetime.

Fixation; things fix themselves.

The delivery; the trader Joe's delivery is done early  and I get the good stuff.

The solar panel; they unfurl and successfully connect the power to it. This happens to be a successful install.

People; they don't mind what I do or did. I don't mind what they do.

Warp bubble; this is a time warp where you think of intensity of the sun and the creator energy is forming a bubble of space. That space you can travel through and focus on as your relaxing by feel, this makes the knowledge flow to you. The deeper you are in the bubble, the farther you travel with time going faster by feel.

When you exit the bubble of space, you are in your own time again. Although with this warp bubble, you can perceive the future by idea you think you are seeing with the 3rd eye pineal gland.

Wormholes; they are there from the void of space and no time passes by as you travel somewhere instantly. Be sure to cause the wormhole to end by the creator making it end. So you don't create the area you are from or going to to degrade or nullify itself.

Thinking; Thinking to enduce conversation i caused conversations on my server.

Republican; the democrats win the mid term elections. The Republicans don't make the democrats look bad, so it doesn't matter.

Yes; the stimulus is passed into law and we get money by monthly checks.

No; the idea is considered and passed anyway if democrats need it.

The space-x; the launch happens today as soon as possible. No more delays happen to launch time.

En
Amazon shipping; i get my shipment in today by feel sooner than usual.

Release; the Release is done, think and you know what to do.

Paul t; he gets the help he needs with money that he gets to help pay his bills.

Inspection; room inspection is passed by feel.

Sabrina; she brings me to where I need to go today.

Mail delivery; I get my packages today that are being delivered to me earlier than usual.

Thoughts; the point today is to enjoy myself as I do things. So its interesting as that can be done.

4th stimulus; they call the vote of the 4th stimulus packages sooner than usual the right way and it passes into law.

Arrowverse; he doesn't mind what was said or done.  He doesn't speak about the point.

Things; things work out by feel.

Money; the money i spent or gave away is regained by working and I get double or triple the amount in money amount.

The mail; the mail delivery is done earlier than usual today..I get my packages and mail. The mail comes early on today with no troubles .

Focus; the stimulus check comes early and I get the check with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *