Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Free focus

 This free focus uses the z energy and idea of particles formed from focus and that is with the intention that creates what you may need. This is the point you know, so what you observe could give away what is there. Think and you know what to do. This I used to help create these things.

Biden; he gets reelected into presidency.

Senate and house; more democrats get elected into the house and senate. People aren't getting tired of democrats claims.

Inspection; Paul and me both pass our Inspections.

Whatever; for whatever reason I want to sleep i no longer need to sleep. I use the extra body fat as energy to fuel this effect.

Delivery; Amazon manages to deliver to me what I ordered earlier than usual.

Magic; the body weight reduces itself enough by the creator to cast decent spells by the power of the third eye.

Congress; they manage to get the vote done for the 4th stimulus by the 20th of July.

Stimulus payment; I will get a Stimulus payment by the 26th of July.

The point; when I get the 4th stimulus payment doesn't matter,  what does matter is how I get it. That is all.

The idea; the idea is a concept that your spirit helps you feel with the power of the third eye and soul.

The feeling; if you know and feel you weren't exposed to the idea, then you can learn about it and expose yourself by experiencing the point.

The calm; the point you think calms you down. This is a point you know about. So think and you know what to do.

The area; laying around doesn't help,  so get up and do something. This is the thought used to incite activities with a drill sergeant.

The idea II; the concept that you do, this is a point you know to work things out and not overreact on others.

Snub; its not a snub if ignored.

The ring; the ring uses my fat as energy to make extra effects.

Movement; the movements i do cause less weight on the body.

The creation point; the point of doing is the point you create this is a point that can be good. Enjoy yourself so later and ciou till needed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *