Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

focusing point IV

This is a point you think and focus upon, then your soul or spirit creates by feel.  This is easy magic, want an easy magic effect? Think of what you want to get and need the effect of manifest as you are stating your need and intent. Wait for the result after you state your need. You will notice the idea after your soul or spirit makes it manifest into existence. 

 Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

gouchi; this cancels out the symptoms of any illness. think to do right.

enn

epic pharmacy; they send out and I recieve my invega shot earlier than usual.

what; what I state or type doesn't go against me.

I; I am aware and know what will happen before it does as though I am psychic.

amazon; I get my package delivered today early.

good luck; all the good luck that will happen to me will occur.

nothing; nothing bugs me by feel and things work themselves out..

jayapal; he or she makes what I need.

I; I am unaffected by what I write. those I intend to be effected are effected.

en

I en this

focus; think and realize, the point is a seen thing. The meter can raise and things improve with your focus upon it.

lafayette; his mail gets delivered to me and I know  when I will recieve it by feel.

The 4th stimulus bill; the reconcilliation bill is passed without need to remove things by the parliamentarian easily.

en

my place; it doesn't burn down.

natural; this is a natural grace that is there.

ss200; the ss200 idea is gone and ssdi/ssi tied to inflation is better.

summer; there's a cooler summer and warmer winter.

QAnon; no longer are QAnon believers elected after this day.

en

The voters right bill; the bill is voted in senate and passed into law.

win 10 update; the windows 10 is updated by feel and sucessfully, too. This happens quicker than usual.

focusing; on focus things shift by feel. if you need to know why, the idea comes to you.

she; she no longer effects me except to make me lose my excess weight.

the point; the point she knows is a point that is done. think and you know what to do.

en

she is; she is okay, this is with whatever occurs.

the point; she stops wanting to eat excessively. then bible studies seem to be the idea.

lost weight; the weight I reduce in my body as weight loss is remaining lost, this happens no matter the point.

ilya ilya kelva colu nuru = wierd bug spell (kill all pestilence)

creativity; we're energy anyways, so easily we recreate ourselves where we think to exist. see the wormhole is what creates the point at the whitehole end. think of what you want to see and the wormhole consciousness will create that end. this is as though intended idea is what is created, so think about what you want to see and the third eye will allow you to see what you want.

en

ilya cui = power word wake up (in elvish)

relaxer shift; I am aware that things work by relaxing. so think of what you want as you state "relaxing" and this can be under your breathe. Then what you think will happen by feel.(edited)

spell prayer; this is a prayer to your God or lesser lord and that creates what you want.. especially if you say your need to a candle, nightlight or battery powered candle like a prayer. This is "make what I need or intend." thinking of what you need.(edited)

water spell; think of what you want or need and intend. Then mix in the idea with an ingredient put to water. This works if you drink or not drink the drink.

enjoy!'

recipes and potions

grape ginger ale; place allot of water in a 1 gallon container, then mix both ginger ale and grape drink packets with the water. put some sugar or substitute sugar and mix together. enjoy by drinking it.

en

game stuff

black man stats;

no charm 60

no ems 50

donation 60

white man stats;

charm 50

ems 60

donation 70

no ems; this ability is the number you state with intent to gain in money and you get it. otherwise you get nothing.

ems; this ability is where you are with enough money to pay all your bills twice and thrice over.

defined

nied = not, denied

aye = yes, allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *