Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

early release

 This is an early release of things I thought. Think and you know what to do with this. The point is simple, think and you realize what you ca do. The idea is the concept and the point is the statement you make. So what you do is a point, the concept is done if possible. This is a point from the past life. Oh yeah, I fixed the tk and cf links so they properly load. That was a major nuisance. I think the atlantian.tk link will work now if you right click the link and open link in new tab or something similar. Thanks for visiting.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

survive; think of the point and you know what to do with feel.

saw; I saw what you did, I do things to get results.

seen; seen to and dealt with, that's the end of the movie.

the next; the next movie, this is a point in regard..think and you know what to watch.

the point of hauntings; this is a haunted hotel, think to work with what you got.

vaccinations; the point is a concept, it's safe if you think it is. you are protected from disease.

the in; the point is in the area, and if you are aware you know what to look for by feel.

the ghostly presence; This is a point you aware people are good at decoding..jumbled letters are easily recognized by the brain. So if you feel an unnatural coldness, then a ghost is near. Think to open your third eye and "see" the energy outline as though a feature for the ghost to be obviously there. if you ask it, it will show you everything.

the gnostics; the point of creation is the story of a lifetime. think to work with what you get.

the curiousity; this ends and things are back to normal, whatever you see.

the reapperance; the item the ghosts make disappear reappear after the point, wherever it may be.

en; think and nothing more comes of that.

en

nightmare; the the point of nightmare level games, this is a point you do to bugs and what you do is what you get in result.

laughter; the point of laughter is a hideous laugh and that means the end of the sequence is done.

anyway; I don't see the negative or hear it.

think; if it works don't break it. don't expect miracles.

en

blame; there is no longer any blame by feel.

en is; the point is done, so think the en is and you get the end.

as; as you think you know, this is a point from the past.

fixed; my body fixes itself.

passing; I pass my inspection.

en

is=okay

is=reply

isn't=bad enough

isn't=not ill

is = not calling

is = disease immune

is = negativity avoidance

isn't = not badly effected

is = stop auto-chatting

is = passing inspections

is = attention to details

isn = no bad effect

is = is isn

think; think it breaks and you are aware of things more positive. you can break any disease with this idea.

does; he doesn't in mind call me.

focus; the AI doesn't break.

think; the youtube server doesn't break.

inspection; she does it on in request.

en

en; the point of farfiction, if you think of it you get it.

an; announcement of some idea.

if; sniff the scent or not this ain't no drug in use.

iffy; this is iffy or what you say is something speculative, if you think to know the early humans language then their spirit will allow you to know.

focuser; think of the moment and allow the subconscious come up with the scene, so you can view it like a video with full controls.

en

en; ending or things at an end.

recipes and potions

pumpkin pie spice; add this and you cure almost anything that you intend to cure.

defined

em; them

is; this

us; use

game items to keep

dicing luck; add 10 to your roll unless your a cockroach.

game balance; This is a point you know to apply the right rules and regulations at the right time so there isn't too much done.

The special sphere; this is spiritual elemental energy sphere that allows by spirit influence, what you wish in by the consciousness of energy. This in use is no more than a thought, so think to use it by feeling and thinking of the idea you need by intending it to be done. This rules the wish, the effect of the subconscious creating the effect of the mind or visualizations. Think and you know what to do by feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *