Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 1, 2021

the maybe option

This is where maybe is a spoken idea with an idea that explains the point. Think and you are aware with the concept that is done by feel if possible. This I know is true, so what you think, you can get. This is what I can do with the idea.

 Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

en cloning roach; end the cloning roach. this is a point of them.

focus; the focus is the thing, think about the point and you know what to do or not do.

This; the point is suggested, if you think to get it then go ahead and trade.

This too; if things are not done then maybe you have more by saving the money.

think; this is where you think to go back to your world, and your aware of your body as you know what to do.

the 3rd stimulus; the parliamentarian decides the best for the 3rd stimulus bill this week, and the bill goes to the senate before the next week.

the time line; this is the end of the timeline.

next timeline

the 3rd stimulus bill; it gets signed by the president before next wednesday.

the coronavirus; the covid-19 virus will be conquered quickly.

the end; the volcanoes eruption signals the other volcanoes as you think about ash to erupt. this is a chain reaction. this is info from an alternate timeline.

the roach; it is caught as a point is done.

the benefit; the benefits are paid to those famile with a spouse in the military.

en

problems; there is no more problems there or here by feel, this lasts for the next year.

fix; the fix of the moment is done if necessary or possible.

so what is the fix? herbs.

veil illusion; the illusion of the veil is a point you think of what you want and the veil does it.

steve; he is no longer a problem, he allows me to get close by feel and doesn't "lose it" when nearby. this works by the power of the moon.

en

I; I am not a problem to others, I apparently can do what I need without drawing undue attention to myself.

I am; I am doing what I can, I can get what I can if possible.

I can; I can achieve amazing things, when and if things work out. I don't make myself a target for downfall no matter the point.

if; if you think you do unless not necessary or possible.

that; that is all for now.

people; they don't mind what I did or do.

paul t.; he doesn't mind what I did or do. whatever happens, paul remains my friend.

people II; the point is made, what you think doesn't matter unless necessary. think of what to do.

internet; my internet repairs itself. this internet connects to the internet and the soul creates what is needed. whatever causes the internet to not work, makes it work instead. what turns it off, will create no conflict.

remix; he doesn't create havoc with what I told him.

he doesn't; care is a point you have with those that work with you. think and you are able to work with those that are aware.

focus; the the word means create by feel, so what to focus in idea.

in; this is eternally thin.

hin; the point is held in stomach and your thin in appearance.

hen; holding point of the stomach and the appearance changes by the energy you take into yourself, that makes you appear what you need or intend.

then; the point was made, the idea is done if necessary by feel.

the senate; they don't mind the 15 dollars minimum wage provision. no matter the point, the 1400 dollar stimulus gets paid out. if they can't agree on the original bill, they change it or ammend it by feel.

weight; I no longer gain weight or eat more by feel with each night setting this effect for the next day.

see; it passes.

strange; it passes the senate. the strange twist is reverted to normal and the point is resolved satisfactorily.

minding; I don't mind what occurs.

if; if I don't mind things I no longer do things so I think I will do what I want in life.

think; the point is known so all you have to do is understand the idea.

in an en; this is the end point if you don't know it and I speak it if needed.

en

the 3rd stimulus bill; the bill is seamlessly passed into law without worry and quickly.

the idea; you are satiated by feel and psychologically fixed by feel.

the cockroach; noone becomes a roach or cockroach anymore.

the tardigrades; the water bugbears are gotten instead of roaches and things are okay.

en

lady; the lady is not there to bother me.

I am ee; the point is a concept you abort the scream in the ears.

self-cloning; if necessary, you can abort the clone in you by pressing three pressure point on the side of the stomach.

if; if I figure, they don't ask me to visit them. I find other things to do..by feel. After all that, I am reverted to normal and can wait for things by feel.

character; any charateristic or character not wanted is cancelled out by feel. this works, except for the author of this writing that it doesn't effect. any annoyance is undone by idea or feel. this is all in the game.

character II; the character is dismissed and the effect is gone that the character cast. there is no stress or strain done by you or the character that remains.

en

I am erased.

I am working and correctly doing things without taxing me or the machine of too much space used.

vote; the 3rd stimulus is voted on today or tomorrow and passed.

the 1400; I get the 1400 dollars stimulus as early as possible.

elizabeth warren; her wealthy tax passes in the senate and house by feel.

recipes and potions

thinness potion; think to mix celery seed, turmeric, basil or oregano both, paprika, curry powder in water or tea and add stevia. then drink feel free to add crstal light or some flavor packet for taste.

game stuff

gargantuan strength; the strength of a 20 foot person in your form. this is with a +11 strength bonus that's gotten by thinking and feeling the strength comes into the body from the creator and you make what you do seem easier as you also have endurance of +40 stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *