Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Arrival magic

 This is where you think of the destination and the subconscious causes you to be there if you need to be there. Think and you know what to do, as this works if you need to be there and the subconscious reads your need and you can get to where you intend to be. Otherwise, think of the idea and the effect is done if you state the idea as a point or result you need with intention. That creates by the suggestion and things work out by feel. This is only somethings that you can do with this idea.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

everytime; everytime I wish or need to be thin, I don't become fat and I don't appear fat.

fat; if you see fat or thin or state fat or thin, your thin.

think; This is void recreating something you think. then think of what you want and it's "there" where created. Void is based in nothing, so expect the unexpected and enjoy your day. Now you see why I don't mind things. This is an idea in itself.

en

the buffering; lalate's buffering problem is resolved and there is no wait to watch it.

the ID; the point is done, if you think the point through you would not talk to me.

The jobs; the jobless number lowers and people get back to work.

en

en ra = the ability that you get done with this is creation of what you intend. The sacred ability is making settled what is desired.

en an ri; the ability you get from this is creation of what you desire. the sacred ability of this is knowing by third eye what you see will happen with your actons.

an en ro; the effect of this is to create the point where the creator makes us exist as a physical dream. the special ability, that that is to create with the point and make what you intend unless not possible.

an in ra; the point you think is the point you create as though an inner ra used your body fat, food and drink to make the result as though energy. The sacred ability is to make what you want with all elements and that includes the sun directing the response or idea. Notes: this name of god is spoken and you use up the energy of the food and drink to create with as you lower in body weight as though an en ra. where you cancel out things by thinking about the effect and you no longer have to eat.

an en ra; you create with the inner body weight, to make what you intend. The special ability is to make with the point and create what you need.

ar in en; the mark you draw or trace is created into existence and this makes what you want by the statement of the sacred name. the sacred ability is to make with a point and create with the lessening of body weight drastically.

in effect; you create with a thought and make by the feel.

in action; the effect is done if possible, think of what you need and if reasonable, you get what you want.

people; they don't bother me.

born or not; Think what you want I wasn't born with bad luck, despite what people may say.

en

lalate eps; they show up in the list and lineup. done.

similar; the point is made yet not done unless necessary. think and you can get a result.

youtube; the youtube server fixes itself.

the soul and the spirit; the soul is able to "copy" itself and create effects. as though a person and that means it clones itself. soul is the guiding force behind the spirit. it's like a conscious energy within the body. that does what you need. that is what it is. they are two different things. the spirit is the energy from the consciousness of the soul as energy. that means the body uses the soul as energy and it's conscious mind that exists as a point the body can live with by thinking. what you think is the body energy and that is the spirit. so, with no soul there is no spirit and that is a point in idea. this means the spirit you direct by thought and the soul you can state your need or need things and it will create the idea if you intend it. Another way you can direct the spirit is needing a thought pointed out, and the soul then causes the spirit to create a result. Now that's the spirit and that's the soul. however, the soul is very similar to the spirit. I think it's interesting. what do you think? I found it interesting, that the spirit knows of the idea as it's created. then the soul stores the idea learned as energy information. this is stored information in the cells and genetics. that's the fascinating point. I wonder what I know if I thought to realize what I can recall..the soul information is realized it seems. So there you go.

indifference; It seems like the soul has more memory than the spirit, and the spirit has more than the physical body. So I view the spirit closer to our astral/dream self, and the soul extending further beyond that, like a subconcious for these states, which are beneath our physical subconcious and present conciousness.

ending

think; the point is the concept your spirit is aware of usually by feel. This I know is a point that exists, if you think it does if necessary.

think en; the cockroach is dead, think it ends and things will work out in the end.

tea; the tea time is done, enjoy!

people; they don't mind what I do. I don't mind what they do.

thought; the point is made, if you accept the point you get results.

the printer; it works by feel.

thought; this is a point you know, so I will leave it at that.

new phone; my q-link cell phone works no matter the point.

inadverse; the nature of pathology is reveled and you live the moment in idea.

in; the moment of inverse and the point of activity.

out; the moment of not doing things.

unn; think of the moment and you get a result. this is using what comes naturally and if arrangeable by feel you know what is done.

inn; this is where I am in a home of my dreams and able to afford things that come along.

enn; at the end there is a point, that is done by feel if necessary.

en

the end point is dealing with moving out. I think this means things will work out in the end, though I think it's whatever I define that happens. I then have a question, what next?

next; there is nothing more to do and nothing that is coming up.

curse; my body will not live beyond it's own death.

The mail; it arrives and brings me my packages with lafayette's mail to me if necessary.

morgan; morgan stevenson replies to my message to her.

house vote; it happens today with the house vote on the 3rd stimulus package as soon as possible.

stuff; things don't bother me today and I get what I can.

the president; he signs the 3rd stimulus bill earlier than usual.

en

people calm down and they understand each other by feel. they remain calm and are able to do things if necessary.

stimulus check; I get the 1400 dollars deposited into my bank account early on.

thought; the thought you have uses nothing to create weightloss in effect.

stimulus; the 4th stimulus package has reoccuring stimulus checks that pass into law.

en

smell; I no longer smell or mess up my pants. my clothes are now self-cleaning.

writing stuff 

the 1400; for bills, pay 600 of it and 200 of the other credit repayment. use the rest for other things.

enm; venom is useful, yet understanding the point is more useful. if you think to use venom on bugs then you can get good results. so enjoy your day.

money; when I spend or give away money, I gain the money back double or triple that amount in funds.

the mail; the mail comes today and I get my packages and lafayette's money.

weight; I don't eat my weight. instead, I will eat less than my weight.

focus; the idea is done, if the creator does it or if the person does it.

business cards: scratch out flame dash g and put instead: Flame dash G on apple music.

ending; the end of the moment, you think and things work out well.

en

end; the end of the cockroach: this is where they die or go back to whence they came by feel.

defined

creator sphere; this is a multidimensional sphere that creates what you need and acts like a warding shield.

gamestuff

gargantuan king

mythical monster that's unaligned in alignment and as seen in video that shows a giant that had sporadic growth spurts and they are rarely 10' to 20' tall.

speed: 40' per second

height: 20' tall with 15' arms reach

Weight: 160 lbs

health: 100%

will: 20 and that is +5 to the resistance roll

charm: 40

AC: Naturally 20

Endurance: 200 lbs.

Attack bonus: +5 to hit

Experience worth: 60000 XP

normal stats

strength: 20

intelligence: 21 (180 irl)

wisdom: 15

dexterity: 17

charisma; 15

constitution: 16

skills: focus 14 ranks

gargantuan strength; the strength where you are with the strength of a 20 foot person in your form. this is with a +11 strength bonus that's gotten by thinking and feeling the strength comes into the body from the creator and you make what you do seem easier as you also have endurance of +40 stamina.

creator's strength; this special ability creates a +15 additional strength bonus, as the creator gives you strength. able to be use 3 times in a day.

creator's blessing; the creator makes what you ask by feel, so what you intent you get if necessary. this is a manifest done by feel and created by idea in expression. able to be used 3 times in a day with 7d10+4 effect and 1d6 duration in round of melee or minutes outside of battle..

creator's curse; this is a special ability of the mind to place an effect and what you get is a concept that is done. if the target fights it, namely tries to resist the effect, they receive 20% damage per round in melee that ceases within 1d6 rounds or each minute outside of combat that ceases within 1d10 minutes. able to be used 4 times in a day.

shapeshifting; this skill is where you shift the body shape into any other shape without the weight adjustment. this is able to be done any time and takes 1 second and can alter the body weight to become temporarily lower about 10 lbs and the height can raise or lower to make the form seem real or fit the form.

psychoportation; this is where they psych themselves out and teleport by feel to where they want to appear at and shift to where they want to be.

psych out; this is the point they psych you out and cause you to be in an emotional state, so you can't think to attack them for 1d6 round or minutes out of battle. if they psych themselves out, they can create anything due to manifest. that is with a -4 to the effect focus check for the effect to be cast. this is the point that they (if they succeed) will cause 1d6 rounds in melee or minutes out of attack of effect. the effect itself is 7d6+4 attack or heal effect.

Items:

ring of golden infini: this ring makes any elemental effect and the effect is done by an element of choice with 7d10+5 elemental damage and +5 to the effect roll (if any).

staff of winds: this staff creates with the planet energy and makes what is focused on creating. This doesn't create elemental effects, it can create any other effect.

Book of infini: this is a book written in the giants language about the infini elements.

rags

weapons:

great staff; 5d8+5, weight 10 lbs, 2-handed
natural fist and foot stomp; 3d10+5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *