Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Focus and create magic

 This is where you focus energy feelings and create with the thought. Think and you know what to do.

Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

in idea; the point is due, so think about the idea and it is done if necessary. you decide what's necessary. plan A is what is done by the house and the senate with passing the bill into law.

en

pea trick; smash two peas together and you seem like the person you intend to appear like with their ability.

plan a; either plan a or plan b, the stimulus bill from democrats passes and there is no anxiety or fear of it not passing. the republican's counterbill does not get passed or considered.

magic; I won't gain weight from doing magic. the point is done by feel, the weight doesn't come up on the body it instead lowers on the body. the excess body weight goes down by feel.

space-x sn9; whatever delays this launch, no longer delays the point of launch.

en

elemental; this sort of magic is easily done, try other things to test your skill.

paid; I am paid back for my services that I do.

joe; he thinks to give msc and ss200.

june; the date you think is done. this is love unless the point is mute. think your heart is whole and it doesn't matter.

calmness; I think I created a calm/happiness spell, it'll definitely be useful to me if I need to calm down. And the actual spell is am-da-vah.

gov; things get better, no matter the report.

the; the dimension I don't like is not there.

the next; the next idea is not always written, no matter the point.

the nextt point; this idea is done if necessary or not done by feel.

the idea point; the opposition is no longer opposition, if needed and if it's agreement its done by feel.

the area; the area is the place they appear, so think to kill the bugs and they allow for it.

waterbear; the water bear bugs take the place of roaches.

en

banishment; the roaches are banished from the living area and is transformed into waterbear bugs. kill the bugs!!

think; as if hope exists, then you can create havoc to make the result.

thi mai; think this and you make a point and the thought comes true. this is any thought you intend. thi mai is pronounced, "thin migh"

think; if you think and feel, then the need you have disappears.

house and senate; they vote for the bill and pass it, if given by the democrats.

democrats; they vote on the point and pass the bill and make it law. they don't cause more taxation.

housing authority; Annual recertification is done and I earned low enough income to pass and recieve housing aid.

energy expelling; this is where you focus the body energy outward and think to work or do things. that is done by the focus of energy and upraising your arms as you think your super in body shape with powers that come to exist. this turns your hair color brighter and your energy is up there by feel. basically, your energy boosted with the ability to move quicker and you're stronger by idea.

en

reconcilliation; the reconcilliation process that democrats are using, now will pass the stimulus package money bill successfully. the bill goes through the house and senate passing into law soon enough.

think; this is a point, that you consider yet don't do.

my amazon delivery; they deliver it earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *