Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

urgent magic II

 Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

Think; then it doesn't take too long and it isn't done unless unnecessary.

thought; this is the reaction to the idea that is exposed.

en

 wrote bill; joe biden writes the 3rd stimulus package and bill and it gets passed into law. the stimulus check bill is no longer missing.

next door neighbor; he doesn't mind what I do.

en spiral; the end of the spiralling up of weight, so you know this was fun.

knowing; I know what to do. 

charisma 20 mod +5

 I am em; this I think will kill off the roaches. think and you know what to do.

I em away; told you away.

I em; tod you, you see

I clean; clean up

allow in; then allowed back in.

 remmy missy philip; the point is remembered if necessary by feel.

en

democrats; the 3rd stimulus will not need reconsiliation to pass unless necessary by feel. 

fussing; the language of the bill in congress is fixed to be what is needed.

fillibuster; the congressional fillibuster is not continued by the bill with the republicans. The fillibuster is broken. the democrats will all vote on breaking the fillibuster.

en

 the bill; the 3rd stimulus congressional bill will pass by feel with or without idea.

 technology; the technology level of year 6000 AD is now here. we can do what it necessary by feel or by idea.

en is the idea that is illusion presented by the planet.

en

en is the sun; this is what I saw at the time, that my third eye glanced at that time. Think to know what is there by feel.

the illusion of the planet; the planetary illusion is ended by thinking the energy consciousness no longer show us the planet illusion. this ends by feel.

eb; en is a point the dimension ends in blackness, this is an interesting end that I saw. the dimension is ended and by now you know who it was that was projected. the planet we see is the planet we're meant to see by the creator. this is a known effect.

eb II; cs-137, this is the point of the dimension we're at, the place is a concept and the the planetary awareness is more active. this is the actual time.

end

if

the point is done, if you think the en then you end the moment in time by feel.

the idea; this is a point in regard of the idea you have. think and you know what to do.

 space-x; sn9 launch is set to go launch and the conditions are right in weather and other idea for launch.

 roach draw; this draws out any roaches to be killed.

empathy shield; oh focus on sensing whom you want to sense, and out of the point is the idea you know. if you think of the person, not thinking of the name you block out their feel. that's how it works. if you do what you want as you don't think of them, thhey aren't alerted to your need and they don't feel your thoughts. this is basically an empathy shield. when you need something and think about the person, they will feel like doing what you intend. its fascinating. you basically aren't effected by what they feel or think. if you are efffected, then get them thinking about something else other than you. then you aren't feeling their direct idea. otherwise you feel what you feel and do what you know is right. also, if you think it doesn't effect you, then the subconscious causes that point to no longer effect or concern you. see, basically empathy is feelings. so when you cause yourself to not feel them, you are aware of an emotional freedom and that is what it seems. so think, if you want to feel things from people, then you can if you so desire. if you don't then you know what to do. now you know what to do in this case. this is a point where now you know and then you do. think and you know what to do.

 if in en

 think; the point is done, if you think about the idea you can do it. this is the secret to weightloss.

en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *