Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 27, 2020

tragedy

The tragic moment is the covid-19 idea where you can get it and sometimes die from the disease. What has been suggested is that it's allot of diseases put together. Then made to appear like a flu-like illness. This is a point that I will say, it is yet it isn't. It is a fu-like disease, that has many of the other diseases with the point in mind. So what to do magically to prevent it? Think to create by suggestion and the point so your subconscious creates what you wish or what you intend by feel. State out loud what you need and the intention is sometimes done by the concept being realized. This is a known effect.

Other things, for a point of covid-19 payments, think the stimulus payments will happen a second time as above 1200 dollars per 6 months or until the symptoms and prognosis disappears. This is a spell as you state the effect you intend to create. So that is all for the moment, enjoy yourself and ciou for this is good-bye as things will get bad or I might post later. see-ya.

Some idea:

meai = [Pronounced mee-a-ee] This is gotten by stating the word right, this works by what is done and appears at a meal time and the point is done by this breathing in air with the metavirus effect. This is a metavirus of beneficial essence. With this virus, popular drugs will all but dissappear. So this causes a morphine shot when you can program the nanomachines in your blood to produce it themselves by recycling waste materials.

This causes weight loss and improved magic by what you think about and feel or need. Basically this creates what you think as you need the idea, other times it stops producing effect by the aura energy and not needing the idea if needed. Get this package by thinking of the word meai and stating it. If you don't need it, the effect cancels itself out and you are fine without it. This is a known effect.

This makes it where we do not even need nanomachines if we advance genetic engineering enough. No need to make a robot as this causes the body to make a parasite that eats cancer and excretes ATP then dies after a week. Otherwise an energy fungus is there that lives in your lungs, this is permenant and around your mouth that converts CO2 into O2 so fast that you don't need to breathe anymore.

This is a beneficial virus that eliminates hunger, breathing, blinking, coronavirus and does other good stuff like resisting the urge to eat and having a warmer body. This makes things happen with the coughing symptom with no cold. Also the more symptoms you have from it the less chance it can mutate. So it was beneficial the whole time. This is made easy to cure. Whatever occurs, you don't feel bad from this effect.

Table salt or any salt would eliminate it. I think the virus also healed the body if certain things happened. That meant you took in salt and the food or drink got ejected from the body. This is the beneficial common cold metavirus. Easily gotten if you think to get the metavirus by feel. Feel free to fix up the virus with food or drink, this is done as you need to work with things by feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *