Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Smooth clear magic

This is where you think it's smooth and clear, then it's free as magic is made possible. This is a point done by the creator. So I think the point is clear, if you intend to do things, then you create with life and energy. This is where if you need to do things you can get results that you needed or what you desire to get is gotten. Think and you know what to do. This is a list of idea to do with this effect.

Think; this is a point you think, so you realize what will happen. Think about the idea and relax as you effect reality with this point.

This; we are no longer in the variation, so things will work out by feel. this is a point in effect.

Dimension space; this is a parallel dimension where people do what they want by feel or they can do things to each other. Think to avoid the point of idea. If you don't mind others doing the same. So if people feel nice, they are nice. This is known effect. Think you avoid the parralel dimension to avoid it. This is a point of idea, done by the subconscious mind.

So if you are there, then you can make sure of the reality using the third eye and you can shift away by it's use. Thank you for your consideration in this idea you do. That is all for parallel dimensions. This is a point from the past.

Harsh reality; harsh reality is avoided, this is a smooth walk in the park from this point on. this used to be a harsh reality in the past. then people got over their violence unless they retained giant genes or something. this is a known effect.

In en ef; this at the end is where you effect what you want, think and you know what to do.

Fight; there is no fight if you think and feel there won't be a fight, things you do are all right by the correct means with the idea you think. think and you know the answer, to get what you want in idea..

Financial; whatever I get financed in I don't finance myself out of by feel.

Phone; the cellphone works by feel with what is in it.

Tripping; think your not trippin by feel your not.

Hot; the hotness is a point you know, think and it's cooler around you.

Acedisal; This is the US added drug in the water, considered by many names, acedisil fennel is a drug to calm the nerves. So if you need to remain calm for a long time, then drink water all day.

purify; to remove the acedisil fennel, then all that's needed is a water filter. if you filter out the drug, you remove also the other impurities.

Angela; she is willing to give a donation to help me out.

Cee; I get enough sleep and Donovan doesn't rattle me by feel or speech intensity.

Paul; he stabilizes and does better by feel. He lets me in the room until I decide to leave.

Thought; think of a point and what you decide to create is created by energy and what you think to do.

Think; the point that is thought is focusing on idea, think to create with time and you make with what you need.

Real life; think or point out things and the consciousness of the room or area creates what you speak as intent.

Drugged candy; this is where you think about the right combination of chemicals, then make it in a batch of sugary water allowed to harden on strings. Then eat the rock candy by dissolving it in the mouth.

Better; really things get better by feel. So think about things and you are alright.

Lafayette; he doesn't rattle me by feel. No matter if it's by speech or something else.

Phone calls; the ring of a telephone doesn't rattle my nerves.

Broken record; this technique doesn't get me to agree.

Money request; money requests won't get me to give any I intend to keep.

Resistant; then I am resilient so no pressure tactics will work on me.

This; I will do things as possible if it's necessary. Yet food is not my sense of security by feel.

Think; the point is done, think and do what you need.

Virginia; she answers my text favorably. This happens without stress.

Angela; she doesn't ignore my text. She answers the text instead. This happens without problems.

Money; my lost money I regain as funds and I don't lose anymore money. So if it becomes a habit, then I can get more in some way.

Think or do; this is where you think or do things, if you think to respond, you create a good point. This is a concept of life, you are aware and work with what you have. Then things work out by feel.

Think or work; this is where you think or do work. The point is made and you create positive results from what is done. The point is suggesting by the feel, if you think to work positively, you create with the soul and spirit to make what you have.

The area; this is a point you do good, so what you think is what happens if you intend the point to be made. That describes our dimension.

Think; the point is made out there in space, so what you think is on another planet. This is where you focus and create with life. Really think about the moment and your where you are in life, this is used as you think less eating and drinking more water, then you can get what you need. Less waist and more fit in the form. Think you can breathe space and you instructed the creator to make it so.

Think II; the update to win 10 succeeds, think it works and the computer will do as necessary.

Idea; whatever causes me to not lose weight causes me to lose weight instead. if the subconscious can do anything, then you can create by suggestions or ideal you do. Then I am subconsciously formed. So I am thin or fat as I think to seem. This is a point of idea, think and you are what you want to be. Think and you can do what you intend to do, unless it is not wanting to do things.

The shot; the pharmacy has no trouble getting the shot in and I can get the shot within the week.

Think and know; this is a point you think and by the spirit you realize things. When you realize you think. Then your calm. You create what you think and work with what you need. Think and you can get or work with what you need.

Think a point; if you think your well, then you can do whatever you want and create a positive response or result. Think positive and you get positive idea.

En if it there
En if is
En
Rising tensions; the rising tensions in relationships are dissolved and no more tensions exists.
Mail; think to speed up the mail and you do the effect by what is done. We get our packages by feel.

Stamina; the constructs use up psi and my excess weight, then convert it to body energy. It balances my stamina.

Extra mass; this construct sends my extra mass to the animals and balances it. This works by feel. The point you hold the mass dissolved away, think and you know what to do.

Magic; the suggestions to the subconscious mind creates what I think or need as intent. If I think then I know what to do.

I am; I reduce my weight by the energy consciousness. Exercise improves the effect. However the excess weight and mass goes to a dog. The exercises that are done, they can be anything and if long ey you can lower your need to eat.

My life; the life of the moment, this is the consciousness of energy. Make use of what you have.

Mail: this comes sooner than usual, think and you get your packages.

Bulk; the bulk up ceases and the body swell goes down by feel if you need to do it.

Flush stomach; think to drink something and hold the stomach in then state or think flat stomach. Do things like that as you walk around, and you gain a lessening of the stomach shape.

Maladjusted; whatever causes maladjustment doesn't. I lose my extra pounds and mass instead.

Injurious; the injuring point doesn't happen by feel. Think and you create what you need if possible.

Then; the point is done by feel, if the person agrees to it. Whatever causes the raise in weight, doesn't happen.

People; they don't mind what I do or don't do, if I think and I will, I make a wish come true.

Heat; the heat effect stops swelling the body, the body goes back to normal.

Genes; the right genes are activated and the body corrects itself by feel with lessened weight and flat stomach. So I am thinner by feel. Symptoms of sympathy weight disappears from the body. This happens by feel. That is in effect.

Things; The things work out by feel with a point. So think of the idea and you can achieve the idea.

This feel; the feel I had is gone, this means the roaches that were near are gone by what occurred. This is a point you think in idea.

I I'm en; aye I am at the end.

Mail; the mail comes early today, so things work out.

Con; anything after 20 con in dnd, this is thin and the person that has 30 or above con is very thin with no ability to gain weight.

Bills; I have twice as much money, than my bills and expenses. This is a point done by feel.

Focus; I can get what is stated by feel and understand by the spirit.

Expanded Medicare; Medicare is voted to be expanded today and things work out.

Thought; the thought is perception, for the wandering spirit or working with the spirit. Think and you know what to do.

It wasn't fit for consumption; this makes it, so you don't want to eat.

People; they don't mind me talking to them as though I am crazy.

New Stats
Constitution 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *