Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

thinking magic II

The idea is a point, think and you realize what is possible. If you consider what can be done the lure of the moment doesn't draw you into a dead end that you can't afford to get out of by feel. This is a point from the past. Think about what you want and state the intention idea. Then you can create what is a point by the subconscious, this is making manifestation or creation from nothing.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

larry concept; this is a point from larry's conceptions. I think I will use it to do what I need to do.

target; I am not a target by feel. this happens to work in my favor. I don't need to give people money to keep friendship.

whatever happens; my body weight lowers by feel.

less weight; this is where I lessen my weight by tomorrow or next week. so I think I feel better and I create with less food. this happens without stress.

focus; the point is done, this I think will work. see ya next time.

parralel; I am no longer on a parrallel plane. if I am, I shift back to my normal one.

physical reality; this is a point, you think and you are aware of the physical concept, think your outside the silver god particle and you are aware of the physical plane.

physical in reality; realize the point your doing and you are back in the physical plane by feel.

physical in reality II; think you know what I will say and state the idea, then your free to go. this is an idea to do.

thinking; if you died in a parrellel reality, you shift to the physical reality, this I know is true. however, there may be other ways to do this feat.

thought; the thought isn't you. this is really so alternate you that likes to give you idea.

think; the base of the world is 0, you know, so think to travel through the root world and then you leave this parrallel planet.

alright; I left it, so now I am back in the physical reality.

thinking point; the meghan I know isn't like that in the picture, so I think I will explore the planar existence and work with what I have.

thought point; I see where I am to go, am there and now back in my normal reality. that was a fun journey. I think I will do what I can for what is necessary in life. This will seem fun. If it gets boring, then I think I will rest. This is a known fact.

the dimension; really the dimensional energy that is there is what i sense gives me indication, so here I am and things are what they are in life, oh well, so sad too bad.

the trick; you fall asleep somewhere and your spirit shifts you to another area or planar existence. So I think you wake up here in the physical, this is how dreams work. this is how you shift physically, to seem in another dimension.

dreams; however lucid you are in dreams, think about the point as your in a planar existence somewhere and then you are where you want to be, this is by the power of the creator. I think I will do things for others today, this is a point from the past life.

free; I am free from my "prison" so now I will go do normal things. this lessens my weight, btw, so I think I will go do some walking.

this is a point; the subconscious places you where you think you are or I am in, so you can create with a point and make things by desire or suggestion.

weight; whatever causes me to gain weight isn't done. this effects me from before I started gaining weight.

I am thee; this is when the point is known that I am free, so think and know what you like to do so you get along with others.

conjoin; make the point, then it's done where the subconscious does what you intend.

the en

very thin; the point is where you are very thin so you know what you can do.

Exercise; I think to exercise more, then I will lose more weight. This is a point I realize works, but how much of this then I know is enough.

The effect; this is the weight effect, think to lose weight and eat less. then you are better in fit shape, the point being you can hold off eating with a pressure point. But, you might not want to stop eating if you let off the points on the body.

void out; there's void out there, if you focus nothing energy to exist in the area you imagine the marks being gone from the area.

this idea; point out a fact and you create with your energy to make what you think, this is as though a point were existing in effect by the creator. That is making what you need. Still, you don't go out to get money for people by this effect. This is a known effect. so the more you practice, easier this gets.

focusing energy; this uses the inner body energy and thinking to focus energy that you feel shifts you to a higher plane or creates an elemental effect. Thus, as the energy surges in the area you were in you know this works.

The concept; think the heroes act conjoins with other bills and that is done. then if you pray that this conjoined bill passes the senate, it will.

money; I gain back my money that I gave away or spent at least double or triple without problems. the idea is created by feel with a mirror and no worry. this the god creates with the spirit and I think of as a source by the creator.

writing stuff

I might write what I think is interesting from my memoirs elsewhere. this is will be interesting to see people's reaction to things done.

dimensional idea; the energy of the dimension is what grants my insight by what my soul is perceiving. I think I will create with what is there, if possible to get what I can get and make with what is possible.

think and know; the point is done, you know about things so things are realized, this is a known fact of life.

constriction; the throat choker, this is a point your psychologically constricting your throat, then allowing yourself to breath again.

release; the release is done, what you think is a point doesn't matter, think and you know what is there.

look elsewhere; this is using other options, think and you can get what is desired with someone else.

thought point; you know what is there by the energy consciousness revealing to you what is needed to see. think about the point and the subconscious creates what is possible to your senses.

the edit; Sometimes typing invsible words make the point you think and possibly write is typed by what you think is appropriate. This is an efect that creates what you want or need by feel. The expression can be typed in air and then if you think of a time to get it typed or written up, your body or someone else writes it by feel. This always works, if you think of what you need known, then you remember it if this technique doesn't work. This is a known effect.

hell being; this is a concept of a hell being, so think about other things and get better instead of worse. this is a known effect by feel.

hell; this is Palo Duro, think your free from hell to leave it by feel.

the aftermath; think and know, the point is concept so if you think your not effected, then your not.

the cat; it stops sending people to hell.

"the idea; this person was aware of me, so I know a good outcome, I can see what responded to me." - kelvin davis.

"the idea is complex, yet the explanation is simple. think and you know why." -ra sheed

"if you think to put the person in quotes for what is said by him or her, then he or she is blocked out by the subconscious. that's if you intend it that way." -ra sheen

"the right medicine is given, so your aware of your options, this is a point from the past. set by the spirit, your soul does what it wants." -SH

"the lab; the point is a forgiven idea, some for this claim it's a good point. the point in the lab is published, so you know when you look for information." -Dr. Seuss

"the lab work; this is done in idea, so all you need is to study it or leave the area." -SH

"the idea II; the point you think, then you know what you can say." -SH

"It's a thought, it's a feel and then it's known. This is the effect by idea." -SH

"weight; if you resist eating the craving goes down and so does the weight." -SH

"last; think to divert your attention from food, then you won't eat it.  Then if you do eat half, wait and save or give away the rest. This is done by focus and concentration." -SH

"elemental bending; thinking energy boost, this is making use of the elements of air, earth, water and fire and possibly void to create an effect you think about to make the point you or I intend.  this is the third eye that creates the effect you imagine or focus into an existing point. this works without stress." -SH

"think elementalism; this is thinking the elemental energy, that creates what you need or want by feel." -SH

game stuff

concentration 40 ranks
compromise 40 ranks
get along 45 ranks
friends 50 ranks
planeteering 40 ranks (this is going to other planets)
planet making 50 ranks
nuking 50 ranks
food processing 45 ranks
dough making 35 ranks
shift and move 40 ranks
sun use 35 ranks
planet use 40 ranks
element use and create 40 ranks
bluff 40 ranks
anti-bluff 45 ranks
eating and drinking 50 ranks
restoration 50
air bending 40
earth bending 40
fire bending 40
water bending 40

I sure hope you enjoyed this list, ciou and farewell. Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *