Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

complaint magic

This is a point I think that is a complaint based magic, where you can create results by getting a sympatthetic ear. This is a known effect of attraction magic due to magic.. if you think about what you need and state what you want then the subconscious creates what you would get. This is a known effect. That is what you can do what you want by what you think will happen. This is a possible idea list for this result..so ciou sayanora and farewell until later.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

morfeth klezn terini'nestg. = drow for: make things interesting.

morfeth donovan izil ulu mumbaro doeb. = drow for: make donovan able to move out.

morfeth klezn tenu, tangis'ka olt naut. = drow for: make things alright, even if its not.

uk xor il 'udtila naut shar vel'bol Usstan xun. = drow for: he or she does not mind what I do.

Usstan xuat shar klezn a ul'hyrr xor satiir. = drow for: I don't mind things by idea or feel.

Donovan anika'inbau inalarn bauth klezn. = drow for: Donovan doesn't get impatient about things.

Usstan noa szithuel wun ky'kiya nau selg'tarn vel'bol Usstan xun. = drow for: I lose fifteen in weight no matter what I do.

Usstan noa szithuel wun ky'kiya nau selg'tarn vel'bol Usstan xun a satiir. = drow for: I lose fifteen in weight no matter what I do by feel.

Usstan orn inbau or'a 'zil draa szithrel a sishaa. = drow for: I will get money as two thousand monthly.

Donovan cas or'a whol vel'bol zhah ssrigg'luoth. = drow for: Donovan gets money for what is needed.

Usstan inbau draab xor llar draevalen l'or'a whol vel'bol zhah ssrigg'luoth. = drow for: I get double or three times the money for what is needed.

morfeth klezn alur. = drow for: make things better.

technique; here's how you can use the wind, if you think your point and imagine the wind gets windy, then feel the wind knocks as you raise your hand with intent to knock on a window or door.. then it will as you do so.

writing stuff

This covers the distraction technique, that allows you to bypass the conscious and use the subconscious mind. When you think a point and have thoughts elsewise, if you need the idea as a result, it manifests..I think the distraction technique is very good for that point. So if I need an idea as result, well, you distract yourself after thinking of the point to do and the subconscious creates it if you need it then you get it.

Say Ray is our protagonist. Ray wants a girl to be his friend or wants her to come back. Ray thinks she does what he needs as he focuses on his need and states something as intent. Ray faces difficulty on getting a result. Ray does things differently, such as imagining the point instead. Ray has the experience of having the girl come back to him. Ray feels grateful.

See this is exactly the sort of thing that i try to be wary of. if i'm distracted by the fact that i've 'already done a spell about it', it gets harder to get the actual thing done in the real world. being lulled into a false sense of security and missing my own cubic centimeter of chance.

So if you think practically, do your magic in order to forget about it. This is were you can seem what is possible, "-strains hard for a minute or two- ... ok, well, I can say that I tried on all conceivable levels available to me." That's a hyper-specifically-vague idea, but yea its possible until you give up. This is an interesting point.

Now to use your conscious focus as a subconscious effect maker, this is creating what you need as you state or think of what you need. The subconscious uses your idea or statement as a point to do. The subconscious can create anything, if you think of the idea, imagine the point or create with what you have as a suggestion.

Say you hold and touch something, that forms a link to the item. So as you think of what you need state what you want and this uses the intention of making into manifest. That link is called runanubandha. Thus the more items, the better the effect. Oh wait and see..if sent a wish to universe and considered it done. The universe will provide with abundance.

You see the universe always makes a result, so eventually you'll notice it, you can attempt to speed up the manifest. Think the creator speeds the manifestation up. If the manifest doesn't happen, then you can rest assured something else will happen. The more you do that, the faster the results. Otherwise, if it doesn't occur, it wasn't meant to happen or you gained too much weight.

So this means weight can cause delayed or no results if too heavy without muscle. This is a known effect, where if you get enough practice or attempts in the faster the results will come. The trick is to not give up, unless you think you can't get a result. Then don't do it and do something else. Well, actually it's simply distracting yourself so you don't think about the point.

See sometimes if it comes it's that bad, and yes, that's why I mention it. If you say, get morality suddenly. You might think its bad and try to block it. So distract and do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *