Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Creative Magic

This is curative as well as developed, so think to use the idea that is there, if you want to suggest the point by feel. This is a known effect, that creates what you want or need. So I will ciou and until I need to write more is the point you do. Good-bye and farewell. See ya until later.

The point; the point in real life that you realize things, this is the point you know to do things with by feel. Think and you know what to do.

Mail; the mail today comes early and I get paid by Lafayette. So I think and won't worry over things. I also get paid by Kelvin.

Yl yll; creators will, this is a being that's alien and will do what is thought as a point is needed or intent.

Of; the point is using an idea in occurance so you create with what you have.

No; a misnomer or point that is a concept (of) intent. Otherwise this is intended as illusion and can safely be dismissed.

Mirror programming; think the mirror you look at is what does what you need, then state the idea as intent to do and the mirror does it by feel.

Aware; awareness is there by what is done and what you think. So if you need to do something, you realize by soul insight what to do.

Guilty conscious; the guilt complex causes a guilt to happen and someone gets blamed. Then the guilty conscious doesn't happen in those that don't deserve it. For those that are violent, the guilt of the moment gets to the person and causes them to have a guilty conscious.

Freezing; it starts to not freeze over.

Mail; the mail comes early and brings my package as well as Evans check. This happens without stress.

1000 dollars; I gain 1000 dollars by feel. This happens without stress.

Weight; whatever I do, I lose all my excess weight and the weight I don't want is gone. This happens easily by focus and thinking about things.

Sluggish; whatever makes me sluggish and tired doesn't any longer make me sluggish and tired.

Mail man; for whatever reason he holds off from coming, he no longer holds off.

Think; think and do, the moment you create with life and make idea with things you know are good.

This; really think and make what is possible. Think about things and you can make concept by what you do and that makes what is possible in life. This is done in idea. That is thinking you know what to do.

Angela; she recovers quickly from surgery and makes good where she can.

Relaxing; I and others manage to relax by feel, that is with this as a command done by feel and worked by whomever relaxes.

Mail; the mail comes early today and brings Evan his check, also if I am getting mail then I receive that as well.

Mail; the mail today comes and delivers my package early. This happens without any stress.

Growing a bulge; I no longer am growing a bulge. Instead I am losing my bulge. This happens without stress.

Gay banging; really this is happy to bang you, sir. Like a gun banging and that uses a created point by statements as suggested thought. No stress occurs during this point.

Saying no; when I say no, I mean no and people respect that point. So that is all for now.

When I think; I consider others, so I think of things and that is what I sometimes write down. If a good idea.

Vandalism; no vandalism happens here after this point.

Paid; I am paid what I need by feel. I know this works by idea given. This happens without stress.

Dimension choice; the dimensional number you choose by thought and statement is appearant as one of the brains interdimension and intermediate action.

This is a dimension that appears to your senses, this is in the mind and external at the same time. So that appeals to the idea you may have.

Enjoy yourself as you say the number thinking its a dimension and having brain images, and that is sensation from the dimensional area itself.

So if you don't want the dimension to be sense, then think your senses sense the area around you and you do. You see, if you sense the dimensional area, then you think about what is there.

Otherwise you sense the dimensions around you and that is all. One thing to note, when you do sense your inner dimension, you don't actually move around.

This is a known effect of the mantle of the planet. That is where you think or state things and the mantle that's plastic either forms the idea or gives you an image of what you want.

This is sometimes called the inner mind world. But, if its formed, its in a big cavern gotten to then by travelling tunnels, also creation can be what you think. This is a point from the past.

Pot stomach; no pot stomach here. This is an end of effect.

That big; I am not that big anymore so I will not ever be that big again.

Amazon; they deliver before I have to go to Thanksgiving dinner. This happens without stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *