Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Postal idea magic

This is about things that create and use of postal energy is what can do this idea. If you think to hold mail and work as though the mail's energy created what you needed, then the mail works as energy and what you intend or think is what is done. So enjoy this little post, ciou and farewell, good-bye.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

mantra = “Everything is easy for me. I am capable of anything. Life always works out great for me, wherever I go”. - Great mantra, could feel the energy of it coming into effect. Saying mantras 3 times, or any sacred number I feel is quite powerful.

Soreness = As I’m feeling my body is sore from an intense firedance yesterday... I spoke “There is no such thing as pain. All I experience is joy and bliss” 3 times over and the pain faded and I feel way better.

Money; I gain at least 60 dollars by feel. This happens without any stress.

Sigilizing affirmation(similar thing as visual sigils, cross out repeating letters and then rearrange... so "I am strong" becomes something like "Stram goni") can help with making sure they're implanted into subconscious and are created by feel.

cloaking spell; breath in and out, thinking the energy in the aura makes you unnoticed for what you did as though cloaked. The cloak is where you create with the idea of energy, think the energy seems to cloak you and you are aware of the point. That means you have no actual recognition with what is done from others. The energy is what causes you to not be recognized if your not wanting to be noticed, this effects others and only those you don't want to realize you did things. However, the cloak is revealed by the third eye in use, so if you need to know what is there or done, the energy manipulated by the third eye reveals the things done by spirit use with the soul that finds out information.

Cloaking system augment: This high-power system uses a set of cameras and LEDs to make you blend into your background, rendering you fully invisible to normal vision. However, you may be detected by infrared, sonar, etc.
You might even get a chameleon or octopus mutation that lets you control the pigmentation of your skin to match the texture and colour of your background. Heck, even snipers tie bits of shrubs and moss and leaves to themselves and their rifle as part of their training.

If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.

-- Sun Tzu, "The Art of War, Datalinks"

cleanliness; Sure, if you'd like to clean your life, then clenli is your spell. This is pronounced "clen-lee", think and this does what you think. This idea, the point is done when you think about the point and react better. So this was not brutal, think about better idea that doesn't make you angry. Then you know what you do by feel.

By feel; By feel you know, if you do things then you get results by what is done. This is a point in the past by feel.

illi tancata ma dairiol hya varya = elvish for: fix things funny with all. pronounced [ill-lee tan-caught-ah ma dairy-ole hye-ah vare-ee-ah].

dajakk klezn fa'narow xor b'vecko = drow for: fix things funny or strange.

dajakk klezn naurka ulu tlu yugho. = drow for: fix things harsh to be nice.

morfeth klezn yugho. = drow for: make things nice.

ussta ky'kiya gos harl uss-ravhel lu'hueszith-lael wun ky'kiya z'arlathilu lu'queelas, nindol zhah serus tir a satiir. = drow for: my weight goes below one-hundred and fifty-eight in weight naturally and quickly, this is kept off by feel.

ussta ky'kiya gos harl uss-ravhel lu'hueszith-lael wun khel ky'kiya z'arlathilu lu'queelas, nindol zhah serus tir a satiir. = drow for: my weight goes below one-hundred and fifty-eight in body weight naturally and quickly, this is kept off by feel. no matter the point. this is done by feel.

ussta mem neera milka. nindol zhah xuileb phor triank. = drow for: my stomach becomes slim. this is without overhang.

Ji Usstan tlun naut Kle'val natha yah. = drow for: So I am not unlike a god.

Donovan's lu'Evan's tjeak chu wun l'ly'ryus meun. = drow for: Donovan's and Evan's check comes in the letter form.

Donovan's lu'Evan's tjeak chu wun ly'ryus meun. = Drow for: Donovan's and Evan's check comes in the letter form.

writing stuff

Food; Hold off on eating and give half away.

drink; drink what you want and avoid too much in sugar or any high fructose not in fruit.

Suggestions;

Mail: The mail comes today early and brings us our important mail posts. This happens without stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *