Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

freestyling

This is just me and others freestyling for effect. Freestyling is the thought you think and feel is necessary, that you point out and the subconscious manifests by the spirit activity. So enjoy what you read.

I lose weight; I don't lose object weight unless I drop them, I lose body weight instead. 3 lbs by 2 to 3 days from now. I will eat less to do this trick.

Tired; tiredness disappates away.

Eternal; I am eternal as my soul is eternal and I am very youthful by feel.

So; I think things will work out well.

The thought; think of a point and this can be any point. Then if you feel good you create weight loss by movement, and thinking you can lose weight with drinking water makes it so.

Weight; I don't keep making mistakes with eating. This is all I do with this.

Andrew Mcdowell; he answers his phone calls from me and agrees to chat.

Key hormones; I no longer lose key hormones for now.

Weight; whatever I weigh I will lose 4 lbs by 2 or 3 days from now. Whatever causes my weight loss to not work makes it work by feel and sometimes by analyzation. I will weigh 152 lbs again on the scale.

Wess; he finds his wallet, this is done by feel as though a fid moment.

Think; things will work out so think of the best situation and the idea you need could occur.

Tripod.com; they don't go down anymore and stay online as a service. This is until the internet fails altogether.

Thinking; the end is the point you make so create as you can with what you will.

Game; the game is a PC game, play if you can.

Gain; the gain is in funding not in actual body weight.

Teachers; they get the raises they deserve. this is for education and that's about it. They the government fund education by feel with what is done.

Managers; they don't mind me. No matter what I do.

Belliarmus; instant self-clean, similar to adding ipecarus for skin or ending in illumination. Add quebecian for cleaning clothes.

Apprecarius; instant unlock and appreciation.

Think; the thought is what you create with and the spirit is what creates using the mind and subconscious as direction. Think a thought to manifest it in real life.

Thought; the idea is what counts here, what you consider is what is thought.

Illusion; the illusion ends by feel or thinking. Where thinking is self created thoughts that you realize or know.

Where; this is a point by feel and think the thought to manifest.

Thinking; this is the created thought that you notice by feel.

Craziness; it gets less crazy everyday. Things settle down.

As it is; as it is it is, this is the reality we live in. Think or state and you know the luck of the idea or draw.

As things are; things stand and do as things are needed by feel. So I will ciou and farewell till next time. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *