Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, April 27, 2018

10 minutes or less

These tricks I will describe take ten minutes or less. Mostly this uses up your spare time.

Cleanup; cleaning and doing house work, counts in chewing up your time but is magical in effect.

Think; think you can do this, then you will as you think positively.

Chores; the chores of the day are simple to do, as long as you don't wait too long. Also this matters as to if your willing to do the chores.

I think; I think this will do so I will do what is necessary to get things done. So I am well.

Ghosts; ghosts objects creates objects out of ghosts.

Space objects; this causes space to become an object.

Objects manifest; this manifests objects from the area.

Maria's cold side; no longer is there. Since I have to have a place to stay I will live with her warm side by feel.

Workday payday; I will win at the contest by feel. So think and go do as you need.
Ricardo; think really hard that Ricardo disappears and he goes away.

Mail; ups gets here with my package.

Cies; see you. Cries.

Bye; think the point of farewell and see to say bye.

Mountain; the mountain is there as a metaphor. Meaning tall peak or something that burdens. This is then that is now.

Stress; there is a lack of stress upon relationships and things go well.

Thinking suggestion; think the ending and state the suggestion for the subconscious to do. Then do something, thinking that's a trigger for the subconscious to act on.

This is suggesting to yourself "I will create with manifestation by thinking." Then all you need to do is think of what you need or want.

Otherwise a good suggestion is, "I will lose weight when I eat or drink something." Then eat or drink something by feel, this works by feel.

Performance: the men with Ed or low testosterone no longer have low performance by feel or low testosterone. This can be used by anyone.

So; I lose 6 lbs by 4 days from now. This is not including the item weight I wear.

Weight; excess weight to items that you can buy, sometimes off of ebay. This includes all excess body weight. This lasts until you don't need it.

Twenty; this is a fast twenty you can make time to work and support yourself with by feel..

Fear; I don't fear failing with my helpers. In fact, I won't fail.

Space-x; this is madkarna madkarna madkarna that allows the space-x Tess to uplift from the launch pad and it's deployed good and successfully.

Laziness; this laziness is to be lazy enough to not need to eat. This laziness disperses by feel with things to do except to eat or drink water.

Weight; I will pass on food and do other things by feel to keep active, or exercise the body weight away. This is a point to the past.

Way down there; this is a line thrice repeated causes the weight to go down at least temporarily. At most it's permanent and you don't have to worry about it coming back.

Keyword; the keyword text goes through no matter the point. Also it gets a response if needed.

Reactions; I don't and she doesn't have a brittle edge reaction.

Think; think of the idea and the point is created. This i s a concept with the idea of think of the idea and it's created in the moment of the past as you think about it.

Getting fatter; if I hear getting fatter or get fatter, the result is I get thinner.
Ads; advertisements don't effect me except the weight loss ones so think about that.

Think; I think the point to an ad is advertising and not to effect me. So this will work to my advantage. Otherwise, this will not be bothered with by feel.

Inspections; the inspections I have I will pass by feel. So no problems occur and this is natural in occurrence.

Blaming; as with blame, if eventually thrown in the trash then no blame occurs.

Speaking; she or he responds to what I speak, this is if I need them to respond.

Magical; think of what you need an what you want can manifest. Magic is not evil, it's what you do with it that counts. So this is magical by focus and idea with usages that you consider appropriate.

Trish; this is a trick by myself through wish to seem with disability. A wish to not develope other personality and disability creates one whole mind again.

Things; things will work out by feel, making friendships last by feel.

Definitions:
Six; instance
Sex; six

Other things:
Steven adams; he no longer has foul troubles. The thunder, they make 100% of their shots. Most players are not ineffectant. They play tougher and rebound.

Adams; he makes most of the shots he sets out to make.

Enabling; I can enable by energy effect anything that seems safe or reasonable. Nothing is enabled that isn't necessary for the idea to achieve.

This is done by thinking about the effect to be done and touch or thinking you enable the result. This doesn't always work. So I do not ingest food that should not be ingested or eaten.

Whatever you do, you know what to do. This includes the memory of the point that is due to know about things. This. Includes distance enabling.

Maria; she has an easy time to painting the area. She isn't so tired that she can't do things with a positive attitude.

Winning; time to win by feel. So time me if you must know, otherwise stop time me if you don't. Just like debbie, who won 1000 dollars.

Jay Moisant; he gets to me the 55 dollars today. To here there is no trouble and back again there is no trouble as well. Today could be tomorrow..

I release the weight; I except the weight and accept my weight as I can make it.

Thunder basketball; the other team doesn't find a way to dismantle the thunder team. So I will go now and ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *