Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Heartbeat

These are new things that come up if I or you need them to come.

I'm going to treat the text like information and you can use it like affirmations to create what you want, I'm in some idea that this is done when you feel what you need to do for feel. So feel free to use this information as you want.

Haaiah; use to get out of situations or make things from situations.

Omael; use to get peaceful resolve.

Sahaaiah; use to work with others with or for love.

End; use to get over things and end things that don't need to exist.

Junk around; think of what you want and work with things, then if you feel hungry snack on what you have. This ends on the comment, "so all you do is then junk around" or something similar. Not always do you do this, so think what set this on you to restore your no need to eat.

Bad things; I will call upon the angel haaiah to end bad circumstances and allow the good in life. So I manage to escape a things that shouldn't happen. This is alright with me. As long as I get to see Andrew, and complete my project of cooking with him. I am a-okay.

A-okay ah em; Heck I am a-okay anyway. Let's just hope the cooking gets done and things go good. That's all for now. Now to go back and prepare for Andrews return. See you for now. Chow.

Fishing; whomever fishes can catch the big fish and work to reel it in.

Cian; ciannot or sheen-not is my new gaelic name.

Andrews driving; he improves his driving skill by feel. He doesn't flip his car over on the highway as he does alright.

Overwatch; Andrews game got easier and he wins his games. He wins at this game. He wins.

Dr. Apptmnt; they have the shot. They aren't running late.

Andrews team; his team wins the game with no problem. End up he wins by feel or allows me in.

Thinking; think and you shall know as though not to do things except keeping people out, is to create better idea.

Think; think and then you shall know what you want, this is with to thought of what is known for the moment.

End
Time lapse; a moment in time that is spoken of as though the sequence of events. This is known as direct speaking and focus is on the action words with descriptors, this is sometimed and used to describe something else.

This is a moment and therefore ends. Feel free to describe the end as you want it, this is if used as suggestion.

Undead cure; use is a bath with a little of your piss, essential oils, and warm or hot bath water. This will cure undeath with repeated application.

Imitation coconut water; water, turmeric and coconut stevia. Add together to mix and enjoy, this could maybe do with a little salt.

Instant yogurt; add yogurt powder, flavoring or flavor enhancers and anything else you want to water then mix the yogurt water with some guar gum powder to thicken and presto! The way is clear to get instant yogurt.

Need; the need to eat disappears by feel and sometimes by a statement. Eating habits return to normal. This happens without getting dizzy.

Vision; This is the point, think about the point to get a psychic vision of the point. Stop thinking about it to stop receiving visions.

Chavakiah; the angel of happiness that's creating happiness from other states of mind. State chavakiah and the friend's name three times to resolve differences and cause happiness instead of other feelings.

Suggestion; you have nothing or something to lose weight, you have everything to gain.

Mae; she creates no more problems. She remains calm as if she had her tobacco and she gets along with others.

Rob the zombie; the game got easier.

Overwatch; Andrew Mcdowell starts to win his games without pressure. He wins his games.

HDMI tv; the antenna and box is necessary. That's about it.

Think; think a point to work with a concept. This will work for me and Andrews team.

Water heater; the water heater gets repaired by replacement today.

Menadel; use this angels name, menadel to get over fear and live with courage.

Direct disruption; disruption effects those you want to effect with this point. Whenever they want to do something you dislike.

Damage from healing; damage occurs by incurring itself when you cast this upon the foe with their healing they want to effect themselves with by fee or feel.

Sir Antoine; he gets here early on and gets me to where I need to go.

Water heater; the water heater is installed and works beautifully. There is no problems that occur with the heater. We have hot and cold water again.

Andrews game; it becomes much easier to win his game for him. Something keeps happening that causes Andrew Mcdowell to win.

Tracy long; she does things on time as she needs to do things. However she or they look, they don't find the weapons I have.

Marks phone; his phone works despite the idea of what could go wrong.

Aniel; use this angels name for help in making decisions.
Bed bug detection and cleaning; they don't detect any bedbugs in the apartments of Andrew Mcdowell or Chris Moisant. They don't throw away stuff I want or Andrew Mcdowell wants to keep.

Meals on wheels; Tracy puts me on meals on wheels.

Psychic; I am more psychic than I am acclaimed to be. This is without breaking my mind.

Weight loss; whatever I do I will lose weight by feel. This is not object weight.

Church ladies; they will bring what I asked for and that is what is important.

Overwatch; a good game is what occurs and Andrews team wins everytime. So I will now ciou and farewell till next time. Farewell.

1 comment:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *