Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

focusing idea

A thought reveals things that are there. This is what you can focus on to see a pattern and as you notice the idea, you may start to wonder why it was there at all. I believe if you think a thought then things around you will do what you think and you will get interesting results as you need them to occur. This is a tried and true pattern that I realized was there, what to do about it is simple. Think to allow for it and work with what you get. This is what I did a few days ago.

I believe that there is no likely chance of getting things done unless I go for it. So I will go when the time is right. The main point is a pattern is there to handle nearly anything that is existing. So don't be surprised about things if they are what they seem. Due note that you can change a pattern by thinking things through and using the right suggestions. So I will ciou and farewell till later, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *