Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 25, 2017

textual hacks

This is where I am textual and writing reality hacks that effect like orgonne. So think and you know the things you can do.

These are moments that occur by feel with the written text as short description; long description and as always you can use the hacks as reality changers by using the short description and thinking of the long description. This is what I think up sometimes.

Reality; realness is the thought, reality is the point you think you perceive. Changing it is thinking of ways to do things, sometimes outside the box or boxing range.

This is where you name reality. If you want to end this hack, think to name nothing so that you name no reality.

I an none; I have no reality, this is no possessions and no problems, except for the lack of things.

I need some; this is where you lack something and things are sometimes given then as a point. This includes begging or understanding. So don't go I need some when you already have something.

Un prejudice edujice; I think this is the one you live once but that is all. Just to unprejudice yourself. You learn allot, as though you go down a long hall with speeches.

A tour; this is a setup point where you see people learn about the area, then the idea is to learn by speeches if necessary.

Internet; he fixes his internet by feel. This is without tiredness.

Thought; think kindly and go about your business, this is the way of the land.

The win; the win is had by feel for andrew with what is done quick and sure for overwatch or tf2.

The loss; the loss doesn't occur, this is done by creative use and creators luck by feel.

Maintenance; the maintenance on room 14 is done. This is finished up and the room is better than ev r.

Larger sound Tesla coil device; the preparer makes it perfectly with no pressure on him or her. Nothing is wrong with the coil as the coil gets fixed. It won't cause a fire. He can desolder anything easily. He can work with anyone.

Cordel; he comes up with the payment he owes.

This; Mercy is acceptable so things work out between us. I find the right things to say, this is whenever I need to say the idea or point to do.

Reiyel; call this angel to be free from hate and despise. Think to do what is necessary to get things done.

Think; think the point to create the idea and state the concept to make a result. As if "if I think it I can do it." That's how this works. Think the end result to create a point to be done.

The end

The rite of the total eclipse: think to get two red or black long tapred candles. Then on the morning of the eclipse, listen to suitable music.

Think and meditate on doing what you want and then how you will achieve those goals. All the while your to be focused on the candle.

Light the candle. Then say how you want to do things, this is like "may fate do what I will", so you don't have to carve what you need into the candle stem.

Otherwise carve it into the stem as it's lit, and then state the "may fate do things for me as I will or need to have things done."

Of course end the rite by a, "this meditation is over." Thinking to the candle "Hera, make what I need or want to occur by the power of the moon."

This is a rite that's finished as the candle is lifted up to the eclipse, and this is done as the eclipse is happening.

Other things:

In; end or at the end of.

.; Create as you think the need.

Me; me, myself or other people that you don't want or need. Need is otherwise known during a me time.

In.me; will end the life of the person that says it. Otherwise going in to an area.

In.mr me; ends real life as you know it. This effects you in 2.3 seconds.

In.mrs me; ends the female self that you have. Leaves you as a slave sometimes.

In.pituitary.me; fixes the pituitary by energy going through the body. Ends the pituitary me.

In.fish.me; ends the fish me in 1 second flat.

In.woman.me; ends the woman me in 2 seconds flat.

In.man.me; ends the manly me by feel.

In.mr.man; ends the man persona me by feel.

In.little.miss; ends the little miss me by feel.

In.dr me; ends the doctor me by idea or feel.

In.director.me; ends the film director me.

In.girl.me; ends the girl me by activity.

In.boy.me; ends the boy me by actions or the creator.

In.creator.me; ends the creator me as he or she exists.

In.angel.me; ends the angel me and all addictions really in the body.

In.body.me; ends the injured body that likes to come out.

In.organ.me; ends organs persona.

In.greedy.me; dissipates off the greed impulse and your need is selfless.

In.aggressiveness; the need to be aggressive and what possesses you dissipates away.

In.fear.me; removes the fear me that feels.

In.fire.me; removed is the fire me by feel.

In.no.me; starts in acceptance and ends in no me unless necessary.

Out; out of something.

Out.me; going out side or out there.

Keep; keeping something by feel with what is there.

Keep.things; this keeps things by the feel with what is necessary.

Keep.me; this keeps whomever in what they want kept in. That is unless not necessary.

Leave; leave something behind.

Leave.it; leave it there or not and hope it's used right.

Other idea:

Andrew; being on a game isn't claimed to be cheating. He isn't attacked online.

Eating; I don't eat an byymore, I lose more g to f f. This will be more fun.

Visitors; He or she's in the mood for visitors. He or she didn't change his or her mind about letting people come in to the room, visiting. So he or she accepts me for what I do.

This was the textual hacks section I thought up, so I will see you later and ciou or farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *